The interesting aspect to the debate | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The interesting aspect to the debate

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Shankster":2quy5o6l said:
I was there today, it was so bad it was funny.

Among the hyperbole, both the nays and ayes there’s something you’re missing, evidently

Those with a vested interest, those closest to incumbents, those closest to the boardroom and dugout are very, very quiet

That’s good enough for me, that tells you as much as you’ll ever need to know

Serenity

Odder and odder!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
We need Gary Wills to answer this.

Come on down Gazza...............

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It`s a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma, to quote Churchill. :twisted:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Nope, I don’t get it.

May 22, 2006
Chancellor":3ld9qzet said:
Ooh I like this, its like being on 3-2-1.

Is it a speedboat?

Well he started by mentioning hyperbole, which sounds similar to hyperbola, a curved line on a graph. So was this a mathematical clue?

Ayes and Nays may point to the House of Commons. If we take the initials H and C we get another mathematical term, hundred cubed, which is Ten Thousand. The TT race is held on the Isle of Man, so we're looking for a man. But which man?

He also mentioned a vested interest, so is this a man in a vest? That wouldn't be appropriate in a boardroom, and the one closest to the boardroom is the chairman James Brent. James Brent shares a surname with David Brent, and if we take the initials DB that gives us Dusty Bin.

Well done! You've avoided the booby prize, now here's Showaddywaddy with the next clue.

B

Bonehead

This post is stranger than a meat diagnosis from a Gingsters pasty

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Ham Green":10n98q0t said:
Chancellor":10n98q0t said:

Is it a speedboat?

Well he started by mentioning hyperbole, which sounds similar to hyperbola, a curved line on a graph. So was this a mathematical clue?

Ayes and Nays may point to the House of Commons. If we take the initials H and C we get another mathematical term, hundred cubed, which is Ten Thousand. The TT race is held on the Isle of Man, so we're looking for a man. But which man?

He also mentioned a vested interest, so is this a man in a vest? That wouldn't be appropriate in a boardroom, and the one closest to the boardroom is the chairman James Brent. James Brent shares a surname with David Brent, and if we take the initials DB that gives us Dusty Bin.

Well done! You've avoided the booby prize, now here's Showaddywaddy with the next clue.
Hundred cubed is one million.

Oct 31, 2015
davie nine":q6czdg6b said:
Ham Green":q6czdg6b said:
Chancellor":q6czdg6b said:

Is it a speedboat?

Hundred cubed is one million.

:) :) :)

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Ham Green":tzh447vu said:
Chancellor":tzh447vu said:

Is it a speedboat?

That really has cheered me up! :clap: