The turn around in style | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The turn around in style

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
PAFC123":1cyeml0o said:
The fact we were losing games and looked dead and buried? We had to try something new. It couldn't of gone any worse than how the season started. And credit to Adams for changing his style it has clearly worked whether we reach the playoffs or not considering the start of the campaign it has been a great turn around

Agree 100% and was only saying that last night. Dropping the negative defensive tactics out of desperation to win some points has paid dividends massively.
The catalyst was Taylor returning to fitness and the fact that we were on our knees, DA had to do something radical

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Taylor is the catalyst. Without Taylor I don't think Lameiras would be successful. We needed players to win the ball back because Jake and Ciftci were not good at holding the ball up. With Taylor we have more ball further up the pitch.

Jan 6, 2004
I am inclined to agree that the return of Taylor was the major catalyst but I also think our terrible results showed Adams that sitting back and holding on did, for whatever reason, not work in this division as it had in the last.