The Vibe at Stoke (a) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Vibe at Stoke (a)

Will you boo or cheer Schuey on Saturday?

• Boo

Votes: 107 34.0%
  • Cheer/applaud

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 182 57.8%

• Total voters

FourMarkGreen

Jam First
May 25, 2016
Lowe, he'd try to sell you anything, you'd see through him, know what he is and not buy.
SS. You fall for it, he sells you the clapped out old banger and you hate him and yourself for falling for it.
Dewsnip: you go in wanting a sporty number, you come out with the practical people carrier for the whole family. Slightly annoyed at first, deep down you know he was right to do so and give a little wry grin to yourself realising what happened.
🤣
👏

Reactions: Granby Green

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Lucky person who has the front row seat near the dugout to see how the respective parties greet each other before the game kicks off

In our corner Comfy Argyle Slippers who know so well the opposition dug out
Opposition dug out playing at home with their fans on their case from minute 1

Schuey's comfort blanket & once mentor can't bail him out as our wily old fox along with Nance & our players will have a game plan to obtain the 3pts

Sep 6, 2006
It would be interesting to see the results of a poll entitled “If you had to pick, would you rather take Steven Schumacher or Ryan Lowe back?”. I’ve got a feeling the majority would vote for Schumacher, but I’d vote for Lowe - at least Lowe left for a club in the division above, a club that he’s actually doing fairly well at. I was fully duped by Schumacher, I thought he genuinely loved the club, whereas with Lowe I always knew that we were a stepping stone. In a nutshell I felt far more betrayed by Schumacher than Lowe.
No it wouldn't be interesting. Isn't it time to forget about them ?

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Hopefully we beat them, he gets sacked and then we employ him. That’s what I would like.
Reminds me of Nathan Jones after he went to Stoke and went back to Luton, Don't think SS would be welcomed back by a large percentage as manager Argyle fans can be quite unforgiving because we are so faithful it would take an awful lot of work to regain the faith.

The only winner on saturday will be the points it's a shame how its all turned out

I do wish they beaten Wednesday the 5 point gap would've of been handy but Stoke we're awful!

But Stoke will perform on Saturday!

Abit like Blackburn after their defeat and went on to beat Leeds SS is a streaky bugger no harsh pun intended!

The Argyle players will need 100% backing like on friday Positive backing!

Will be a good game the atmosphere will be rocking!

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Car salesman analogy seems to fit our recent managers quite well.

Lowe, he'd try to sell you anything, you'd see through him, know what he is and not buy.
SS. You fall for it, he sells you the clapped out old banger and you hate him and yourself for falling for it.
Dewsnip: you go in wanting a sporty number, you come out with the practical people carrier for the whole family. Slightly annoyed at first, deep down you know he was right to do so and give a little wry grin to yourself realising what happened.
🤣

Hope the players are annoyed at him for hinting they aren't good enough when he left rather than having some misplaced loyalty to him come Saturday
Very good. What would Foster and Holloway sell you??

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Car salesman analogy seems to fit our recent managers quite well.

🤣

Hope the players are annoyed at him for hinting they aren't good enough when he left rather than having some misplaced loyalty to him come Saturday
If leaving halfway through the season to a team in an equally precarious position was a hint, imagine what he'd do to demonstrate emphasis! :LOL:

Reactions: Awaydays

SurreyJanner

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 30, 2015
Anyone remember 9th February 2008 - certain parallels with a departing manager? Leicester City 0 - 1 Argyle... KC & the Sunshine Band - Give it up, with amended lyrics sung literally non-stop by the Green Army. One of the best away atmosphere's I can remember.
and Leicester got relegated that season....

Oct 14, 2015
Appreciate it’s all about opinions and I consider myself quite a levelheaded guy but why anyone would want Schumacher back is totally beyond me. The way he left and the aftermath involving back room staff and players was unforgivable.

I’d rather rub bleach in my eyes than have him back !!!

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Trust, integrity, togetherness left him when he stepped in the helicopter not to mention the people he stabbed in the back

To much water under the bridge

Time heals but this is going to take years for the people he betrayed to find peace with the actions he took

Last edited:
Reactions: StrictlyGreen
Sep 28, 2003
Schuey said just before he scarpered that his favourite song was "Free From Desire" so we should all sing ! "You should all be terrified Schuey's a liar"

• Applaud
Reactions: IvyG

Jon with no H

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 6, 2023
Bolton
Appreciate it’s all about opinions and I consider myself quite a levelheaded guy but why anyone would want Schumacher back is totally beyond me. The way he left and the aftermath involving back room staff and players was unforgivable.

I’d rather rub bleach in my eyes than have him back !!!
Please nobody try the second part, but I agree with the rest completely!

• Haha
Reactions: Welwyn Pilgrim