The Waiters Era a Pictorial Guide. Stock is now low!! | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Waiters Era a Pictorial Guide. Stock is now low!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
All the orders above have now either been received or posted out.

Including one (FoC) to Ms Anne Waiters in Vancouver.

Jun 27, 2019
Can concur with the above.

I was amazed first by how heavy it is and then by how crammed full of detail it is. What a monster achievement by the author! Genuinely a superb effort.

LarryBignell

✅ Evergreen
Jul 4, 2011
Thanks for the book. Great history
Reminds me when Tony Waiters came into the Lindhurst , I was there as he chatted to several supporters.

Also reading his early
comments:
So similar to the words that Ryan Lowe (and other managers) speaks let hope he can achieve more long term than Tony did.

We still in the same division , nothing has changed

Although looking at the teams in same division we are in a better place for the future!!

Nov 17, 2020
Also a new member after many years of reading Pasoti - can I have a copy please.
Many thanks.

Nov 11, 2020
The book is great, I even spotted myself in a ‘behind the goal’ photo of the Man City semi, aged 12. The joys of new technology, taking photo with phone then expanding !!

Green as Grass

♣️ North Devon Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jan 5, 2012
Barnstaple
This is a fantastic book which captures a very exciting period in Argyles history. Sadly it proved to be another false dawn but it is periods like this which feed our Argyle addiction. Even if you are too young to have supported Argyle during the Waiters years it will give any Argyle supporter a great insight into those exciting times. It is a coffee table type of book to be dipped in and out of.
It would appear there are only 4 left and I would suggest that no Argyle supporters library is complete without one.