They’re not ‘appy at Sid James | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

They’re not ‘appy at Sid James

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I see France has banned public crowds of more than 1,000 people.
If we do that, does it mean that Hex-eter's home games could go ahead whilst ours are closed doors?? :whistle: :lol:

Aug 11, 2013
2 from 12 for them .... but not writing any of our rivals off just yet. If we could win the next 2 and remain effectively 4 points ahead minimum before the Exeter game then we’d be in a very strong position ... with all the pressure on them ... We get a couple of poor results and they win their two home games and things look very different.

Apr 4, 2004
I bet they are unhappy. But they are still one of the best sides in the league. If we can stay ahead now and then get a good result against them, I'll be very happy. Exeter did us good and proper, underestimating them is not an option. In an ideal world us and them will go up but I don't see Crewe and Swindon falling away. Play offs for one of us perhaps.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
ming the merciless":38f713ox said:
I bet they are unhappy. But they are still one of the best sides in the league. If we can stay ahead now and then get a good result against them, I'll be very happy. Exeter did us good and proper, underestimating them is not an option. In an ideal world us and them will go up but I don't see Crewe and Swindon falling away. Play offs for one of us perhaps.
Zackly.

Still a lot of football to be played and certainly not a time to be gloating or chicken counting.

After 4 games without a win, Exeter are having a bit of a wobble and because they have stumbled and fallen at this stage previously, people are assuming it’s going to happen again; maybe it will.

However, just as we got a great lift last week with successive home wins after a bit of a wobble, they have the chance to do exactly the same next week. Meanwhile, we have 2 tricky looking games away from home involving a lot of travel.

It can all change very quickly.

Let’s see where we all are come next month.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, best keep our powder dry.

To be far, they've been there all season and are going through a dip which most teams go through.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Pogleswoody":2x38ixzc said:
I see France has banned public crowds of more than 1,000 people.
If we do that, does it mean that Hex-eter's home games could go ahead whilst ours are closed doors?? :whistle: :lol:

:lol:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I hope we go up. I do not care where Exeter finish.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
exactly what I have been saying. Exeter are perennial bottlers.

Feb 18, 2013
Plymouth
mervyn":zy3wf5kh said:
Hargyle":zy3wf5kh said:
I wonder if their fans have a brilliant and hilarious name for us as well ... (Excretia :facepalm: ... {cringe}) ... we will evolve out of this at some stage :sigh:

Despite my authorship of the OP Hargyle, I agree with you. Excretia is a bit feeble. I believe some of them refer to us as Plymouth which they must have pinched from a London team, because muff is definitely a cockney expression.

I've always referred to them as the Greasy 'Uns.

Dec 3, 2005
Who gives a flying eff what they think up the road!

Argyles destiny is in OUR hands, let's just concentrate on Argyle. :scarf: