Third Kit Confirmed (now revealed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Third Kit Confirmed (now revealed)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
simon1argyle":3pmclpkl said:
Lousy_Pint":3pmclpkl said:
Sorry to be negative, but what is the point of this shirt?
If there was an occasion that the green or white shirts clashed with the home team, then surely this would too, being only a couple of shades darker than the green.
If the club realise that and this is purely based on sales forecasts, then fair enough.
However, I really don't get this obsession with having to stick with green, black and white. I, for one, would like to see something different.
I wonder if the black is as a result of feedback from last season. Plenty of people disappointed not to get the limited shirt. Otherwise, perhaps they may have gone a bit off piste

Don't really want us to play in black ... nice bright summer's day maybe tho' early season. However, wouldn't that retain the heat?? :think:
Anyway .... Don't really want us to play in black but a black shirt with a green trim s a thing of beauty. Some of you may remember that I had a 3rd strip delivered to me in hospital last year; one of my 'better' days last year!! That really cheered me up and it really is a beautiful thing. Already bought two shirts but will deffo consider this once I've seen it 'in the flesh'.
Kits are for everybody not just for registered players!! (Sorry Shankster!!) :thumbs:

Dec 8, 2019
Pogleswoody":3m2t604i said:
simon1argyle":3m2t604i said:
Lousy_Pint":3m2t604i said:
Sorry to be negative, but what is the point of this shirt?
If there was an occasion that the green or white shirts clashed with the home team, then surely this would too, being only a couple of shades darker than the green.
If the club realise that and this is purely based on sales forecasts, then fair enough.
However, I really don't get this obsession with having to stick with green, black and white. I, for one, would like to see something different.
I wonder if the black is as a result of feedback from last season. Plenty of people disappointed not to get the limited shirt. Otherwise, perhaps they may have gone a bit off piste

Don't really want us to play in black ... nice bright summer's day maybe tho' early season. However, wouldn't that retain the heat?? :think:
Anyway .... Don't really want us to play in black but a black shirt with a green trim s a thing of beauty. Some of you may remember that I had a 3rd strip delivered to me in hospital last year; one of my 'better' days last year!! That really cheered me up and it really is a beautiful thing. Already bought two shirts but will deffo consider this once I've seen it 'in the flesh'.
Kits are for everybody not just for registered players!! (Sorry Shankster!!) :thumbs:
Absolutely, the thought of sitting there sweating in the heat. Oh, you meant heat retention for the players?

At the end of the day, surely there is only benefits to the club. If people only want to buy 1 shirt, there is a choice of 3. If people are fortunate to spend £126 on the 3 shirts, it's more money for the club at these uncertain times.
I'm sure Andrew Parkinson and others at the club will have done the forecasting to make sure it doesn't cost the club too much with Puma, to ensure that it will be easy to turn a profit on the shirt sales.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Jan 12, 2020
I called it! Could tell it was that template.
Very nice. In fact a quality trio of kits this year. Difficult to decide which one to ask for as a birthday present this year!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice one. Looks like I'll have a full house of all 3 this year.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The Mayflower bit on the back may have pushed me over the edge :facepalm: :lol:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin