(Thoughts on a) New Kit for 24/25 season?. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

(Thoughts on a) New Kit for 24/25 season?.

Mat

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Well as long as they have the correct green colour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

mutley marvel

Cream First
โœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
The "green & gold" was extremely unique as it signified our return to the Championship after 13 years & embraced the fact we won League 1 with 101 points
I called our team the Green Gladiators & we won the battle by staying in the League
Looking forward to seeing what masterpiece will be unveiled for next season ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Feb 11, 2024
Surely the opportunity for us to ditch the drab green and gold.What about a proper green black and white kit for our tilt at the Prem in front of millions of Sky viewers..Any thoughts..
Drab, the green and gold kit is (in my opinion) the nicest looking Argyle strip ever. Its been widely regarded as the best kit in the English pyramid this season also in fans votes, i think 4-4-2 magazine did an article on it. The current kit is classy, smacking too many (more than 2( colours on looks tacky.

Nov 22, 2018
I liked the kit this season, it was simplistic and classy. I thought the away shirt was better though, with the pattern down the centre, plus being classy and original.

I'd like to see white shorts return to the home kit, as I like the breakup of the green.

Puma gave us a pretty uninspiring template this season, so I hope for next season they've added a few more nuances about Plymouth and the city, even if they are tiny.

Realistically though, (as I check the manufacturing date of my current home shirt 13th of March 2023), the shirts have already been long designed and manufactured.

Reactions: SurreyJanner
Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Surely the opportunity for us to ditch the drab green and gold.What about a proper green black and white kit for our tilt at the Prem in front of millions of Sky viewers..Any thoughts..
Pre-season virtually every vlog, podcast or fans forum I visited had our kit as by far the best in the Championship. The feedback I saw was nearly overwhelmingly positive that our kit stood out. On Saturday just before the game began one of my lads said to me whatever happens we have the best kit in the league this year. Yes son, we do. I have no idea how we top it next year.

jerryatricjanner

โœ… Evergreen
Auction Winner ๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš–๏ธ
๐ŸŒŸSparksy Mural๐ŸŒŸ
Apr 22, 2006
I will be sorry to see the green and gold go. For me the best kit since the 1965/1970 era but it was a one off following our Championship success. Our tradition is green, white and black and I expect us to revert to that next season.

Reactions: JadePilgrim