Thoughts on Ian Foster | Page 232 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thoughts on Ian Foster

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
Your third line ( not the first time I have heard this ) So, Pasoti views are not real life ? Pasoti views are `pretend ? Is that what you really think ? It that is true , I do not know why numerous people post anything on here at all , but might explain more about my perception of your posting, if you feel that it does not matter tomanyone, because it is just pretend ! In your fourth line you say that `argumentative ` is not your way ? My impression is that you really set out to argue and `laughing at` or deriding other views compound my impression. You carry on - makes no real difference to me .
Well I'm sorry you feel this way, but to add to what you're saying, the use of pretend is for me quite obvious.
My name and age aren't what mine really are, not because I have anything to hide because I don't, but because this is an Internet forum potentially full or morons who could do who knows what.
When it is requested I will disclose these details in full to Ian or anyone else that requests it, until this happens I will just be Lancastergreen and remain anonymous in name, as is my right.
So yes, it's pretend, not the views, but in a world we write where we should feel able to stay behind a screen without someone causing you distress.
On the argumentative front, it would appear this is more what you are doing, you've decided to have a go at me and pick holes in everything I write and I'm good with that, others would call it bullying, I would find it either amusing or sad.
I felt sad enough to apologise, not because of you as it goes, but because memory man said something.
I hold memory man in high regard personally as a contributor on Pasoti, am fascinated by his knowledge and how he writes.
I very rarely reply to anything he writes, usually it's a thumbs up as he writes so well using his knowledge with facts.
I shouldn't really have to justify myself to you or anyone, but, as I've written before, if you dont like me, what I write, my posts, my polls, my predictions or anything else, use the block feature.
This will cause me no harm, if its getting at you so much then use the system to make a complaint about me and let the mods/owners deal with me but I really mean no harm to anyone.

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
I wasn't trying to be quick and clever, I wasn't intending to pee people off, I am merely writing what I think.
I am an intelligent person but probably lack the required skills to write in a manner which suits a lot of posters.
I never intend on upsetting anyone whether that's in real life or in pretend situations such as Pasoti.
I'm sorry to anyone who feels I have said things they feel are uncalled for or feel its argumentative, its really not my way.
Don't apologise. If you pee people off because they disagree with you, so be it. You literally just posted something factually correct, got argued with, then reiterated the point and got cried at for being argumentative and sarcastic. If people are incapable of reading, or understanding what they have read, that isn't your issue lol, let them cry.

Feb 26, 2022
Well I'm sorry you feel this way, but to add to what you're saying, the use of pretend is for me quite obvious.
My name and age aren't what mine really are, not because I have anything to hide because I don't, but because this is an Internet forum potentially full or morons who could do who knows what.
When it is requested I will disclose these details in full to Ian or anyone else that requests it, until this happens I will just be Lancastergreen and remain anonymous in name, as is my right.
So yes, it's pretend, not the views, but in a world we write where we should feel able to stay behind a screen without someone causing you distress.
On the argumentative front, it would appear this is more what you are doing, you've decided to have a go at me and pick holes in everything I write and I'm good with that, others would call it bullying, I would find it either amusing or sad.
I felt sad enough to apologise, not because of you as it goes, but because memory man said something.
I hold memory man in high regard personally as a contributor on Pasoti, am fascinated by his knowledge and how he writes.
I very rarely reply to anything he writes, usually it's a thumbs up as he writes so well using his knowledge with facts.
I shouldn't really have to justify myself to you or anyone, but, as I've written before, if you dont like me, what I write, my posts, my polls, my predictions or anything else, use the block feature.
This will cause me no harm, if its getting at you so much then use the system to make a complaint about me and let the mods/owners deal with me but I really mean no harm to anyone.
It`s not `getting at me` - just describing the impression I get from your posts - as I also said , it really makes no difference to me. Sorry to hear you think I might be bullying - I don`t think so. You carry on - `whatever` , as my grandchildren also say.

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
It`s not `getting at me` - just describing the impression I get from your posts - as I also said , it really makes no difference to me. Sorry to hear you think I might be bullying - I don`t think so. You carry on - `whatever` , as my grandchildren also say.
I didn't say you were bullying, I said others might call it bullying.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
In fairness he's right. You can have a brain and look at league position and current form etc and think that Norwich will win today, that doesn't then by default mean you want us to lose.
Not by default, no, but I could have given you some of the names of the biggest defeat predictors before they posted here and in other places. This is a place for sharing opinion and mine is that too many are willing us to lose to bring about/hasten the demise of the Head Coach.

Feb 26, 2022
Not by default, no, but I could have given you some of the names of the biggest defeat predictors before they posted here and in other places. This is a place for sharing opinion and mine is that too many are willing us to lose to bring about/hasten the demise of the Head Coach.
I agree with those thoughts MM, but as we know, views about IF are so entrenched that unfortunately if one makes a comment related to that situation or replies to a related comment, then Newton`s third Law applies and is magnified several fold - ` To each action, there is and equal and opposite reaction !!

Dec 14, 2008
Plymouth
I dont read every single comment on every single thread, so I'm not stating it as fact nobody has, however, I haven't seen one single person say anything that insinuates they're willing us to lose.

May 11, 2017
Great Yarmouth
I've held out until today. F*** this. Foster out. Ive given him until now. Can't bear it anymore.

I said Warnock till the end of the season when we were looking for a manager. I think I'd have been vindicated by now.

I've given Foster 4 months. Done deal. Absolutely fuming today. We are done.

I am absolutely mad. Shocking. I've said every bad word I can.

You might all mock but I've given Foster more time than most.

Get rid.

Done.

Oct 10, 2012
Hands up, who seriously thought this would’ve been a good appointment?

I don’t even blame Foster. He’s gone for a job which he’s so far out of his depth for, he’s never going to walk away. The fact we’ve apparently given him a 3 1/2 year deal just sums this appointment up.

If he was in the rumoured final 3 candidates why on Earth didn’t we get Paul Cook? 🙃

Reactions: MustardEagle
Aug 22, 2020
I’ve lost all interested in argyle, it’s been the thing I most look forward to for the last 20 years. I use to be fixated on the pitch or commentary every game now I’m not arsed about watching 5 mins. The club have so much to answer for on this

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Today was mostly the fault of the players.

But I still think he has to go. Everything just feels flat. He’s lost a large chunk of the fanbase. Monday’s atmosphere will be toxic. Devine and Foster arguing on the touchline today wasn’t a great look.

The way this season is going is such a shame.

Reactions: MustardEagle