Thread ended - Enjoying the GoS Photos? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Thread ended - Enjoying the GoS Photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
All done thanks for all you do Bob.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
The service you provide for all we expats is greatly appreciated and something I look forward to every Sunday afternoon. Good luck with reaching your target and I am pleased to have helped.

Sep 17, 2018
Hi All

I have a Luke McCormick signed keepers shirt which was given to me some years ago and wish to donate as an auction/raffle prize if anyone is interested email me at cp14ccp@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation.

Old Timer

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Old Timer":2t0fpnl8 said:
Hi All

I have a Luke McCormick signed keepers shirt which was given to me some years ago and wish to donate as an auction/raffle prize if anyone is interested email me at cp14ccp@gmail.com.

Thank you in anticipation.

Old Timer
Hi Old Timer

We would love to receive the shirt for this appeal. I have tried emailing you but the address isn't recognised.

Bob

BubbaSparx

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 11, 2011
Nottingham
Thanks Bob and Steve - your coverage of the redevelopment has been truly fantastic. Being an exile I have really enjoyed how the project has progressed and made even more enjoyable with your commentary, observations and history! I’m looking forward to seeing the finished grandstand at Christmas when I am next down.

Thanks again, and a very worthy cause I have donated to.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Hi Bob,

seems to have stalled so have given again, I don`t do social media so can`t post there, I would exhort all who have a fiver or a tenner that they can spare to support Bob in this. Works out to about £1 per 1600 or so photos if you give a fiver. Dig deep Greens.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
justanotherfan":27p2vvgb said:
Hi Bob,

seems to have stalled so have given again, I don`t do social media so can`t post there, I would exhort all who have a fiver or a tenner that they can spare to support Bob in this. Works out to about £1 per 1600 or so photos if you give a fiver. Dig deep Greens.
Thank you Derek. We appreciate your support.
First of all I'd like to thank all those who have supported us so far, some people I know, some are complete strangers. It's all very much appreciated. I've received a message from Elisha, the Director of Welicar Educational Centre which included:
"Thank you so much for the updates . Indeed this is a very huge work you're doing to help us give Madam Maurine a befitting send off. Thank you! I've been sharing with Welicar school and Maurine's family about your selfless fundraiser updates. We all can't thank you enough. Bless you, bless Pasoti , the football club and everyone involved. I feel truly humbled".
He also gave me a run down of the current costs and, at today's exchange rates, it comes to £1788.13.
Two shirt auctions were recently won by Pearces Green and GreenDave1981. Together with a very kind donation from GreenDave it gives us just over £300. Rather than increase the amount required to £1800 on the Fund page we've decided to keep it at £1500 and count the shirt money as offline donations. This way we won't lose anything via the page (albeit it would be a small amount). I've been promised some more help this coming week which I hope will take us towards that £1500.
Once again many thanks to everyone.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Thanks Kev. Some of the money was transferred this morning to pay the hospital bill. This is the first step of the process and enables a death certificate to be issued. The rest of the target will go towards paying the mortuary fees so that the bodies can be released, transporting them to the place of burial (360km) and the burial itself.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":2qfhsfdy said:
Thanks Kev. Some of the money was transferred this morning to pay the hospital bill. This is the first step of the process and enables death certificates to be issued. The rest of the target will go towards paying the mortuary fees so that the bodies can be released, transporting them to the place of burial (360km) and the burial itself.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Pasoti and all contributors for their kind support of our GoFundMe appeal. The latest two auctions have taken us over the line and the fund will be closed down shortly. You've helped give a hard working young lady and her baby son a burial they deserve. Many thanks.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Not sure there could be better news in the run-up to Christmas than that we will have helped to give a grieving family some closure and a young mother and child a decent burial.

Thank you everyone who followed this thread and made a difference to a family so far away.

Kev

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Just another post on this thread before it can be put to bed.

Elisha Ooga, the director at the school, Welicar Educational Centre, has just posted this on their FB page:

The Welicar Family would like to thank those who supported us during the funeral arrangements for the late Madame Maurine and her baby son. Your generosity enabled us to give her a decent burial. Bless you all!!!

Not only did the funds raised mean they had a dignified burial but it also enabled them to be buried in Maurine's home county of Kisumu (birth place) about 350km from Nairobi.

Without doubt this wouldn't have been possible without the support of Pasoti posters/readers. Once again, very many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.