Three Former Plymouth Players Training With The Club | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Three Former Plymouth Players Training With The Club

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
pontypoolgreen":3rsfk5p0 said:
greenmarc":3rsfk5p0 said:
jasingleton":3rsfk5p0 said:
Like in the Summer, Cherno Samba is again training with the reserve side in a bid to win a contract. He's apparently been offered a season-long deal with Luggy's Southend but is angling for the third tier. By all accounts he's said to be a popular lad and still has pace; the coaches are trying to get some of the potential that he once had in adbundance out of him.

Similarly, Anthony Mason has been down here since last Monday training with the physio's and u'18's. Apparently he suffers from a knee problem but is hopeful of earning a pro-deal.

Lastly, Dan Smith is training with the reserves. This is less of a surprise being that he is down here quite a lot helping out, but it's likely that he'll be offered some form of contract. He was at Truro fairly recently but to my knowledge isn't doing much of note.

My 'source' works at an establishment of which PAFC personel have traditionally frequented over the years. He's usually dead on with transfer news and often

Total crap ............... had a pint or 2 with Anthony last night and he didnt have a clue where this came from

Namedropper... :)

See you Friday???

Ok mate apparently me and mrs greenmarc are on the big fellas table ....

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
pauliepaul":pbndtupt said:
COYGf87":pbndtupt said:
LiskeardLooney":pbndtupt said:
Neilio":pbndtupt said:
LiskeardLooney":pbndtupt said:
This comes from one of the guys I work with who plays for Callington

Who's this LiskeardLooney? I played for Callington up until 2005/6. PM me if you'd rather not spout his name, just interested to see if I know him, although it's been all change since then.

You have a PM Neilio

I also work in the same building as Truro Legend Stewart Yetton, although for a different company I often see him and have a chat with him in the lift

Ah the moneycentre, what a building.

Well you dont work for me i wouldnt employ anyone from liskeard unless she was nice looking and had big boobs.

Indeed you are correct the ex yetti does work in the deathcube.

This has to be the crappest rumour in sometime me thinks LOL

Or the 'Mens toliet center' as the sign outside voodoo says

What floor you on then?

Jul 13, 2009
LiskeardLooney":2lzpy9g5 said:
pauliepaul":2lzpy9g5 said:
COYGf87":2lzpy9g5 said:
Neilio":2lzpy9g5 said:

Who's this LiskeardLooney? I played for Callington up until 2005/6. PM me if you'd rather not spout his name, just interested to see if I know him, although it's been all change since then.

You have a PM Neilio

I also work in the same building as Truro Legend Stewart Yetton, although for a different company I often see him and have a chat with him in the lift

Well you dont work for me i wouldnt employ anyone from liskeard unless she was nice looking and had big boobs.

What floor you on then?

Number 4, for my sins. Actually have a strange affection for the place, although sometimes wonder if i'll ever manage to escape it.

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
I escaped the Moneycentre ... but then I used to work for Western Trust and Savings and we were all made redundant when we were taken over by Birmingham Midshires.

Was that really 15 years ago? Blimey...

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
COYGf87":3gphfckm said:
LiskeardLooney":3gphfckm said:
pauliepaul":3gphfckm said:
COYGf87":3gphfckm said:
Neilio":3gphfckm said:

You have a PM Neilio

What floor you on then?

Number 4, for my sins. Actually have a strange affection for the place, although sometimes wonder if i'll ever manage to escape it.

Im on working on 3 different company but guessing same $hit though, lots of hot girls at WMS far more than our company. Do you guys only employ hot girls?

Jul 13, 2009
LiskeardLooney":3jqs9qru said:
COYGf87":3jqs9qru said:
pauliepaul":3jqs9qru said:
COYGf87":3jqs9qru said:
Neilio":3jqs9qru said:

You have a PM Neilio

What floor you on then?

Im on working on 3 different company but guessing same $hit though, lots of hot girls at WMS far more than our company. Do you guys only employ hot girls?

:lol:

I will convey your compliments to the ladies in the office, they'll be made up!

And it all depends on who does the interviewing I guess! :wink:

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
COYGf87":300kf1yx said:
LiskeardLooney":300kf1yx said:
pauliepaul":300kf1yx said:
Neilio":300kf1yx said:

You have a PM Neilio

What floor you on then?

:lol:

I will convey your compliments to the ladies in the office, they'll be made up!

And it all depends on who does the interviewing I guess! :wink:

Please do pass on my compliments (and my phone number too to the single ones!!!)

If you are the interviewer you are one very lucky boy, I for one salute you, your doing a mighty fine job too.

We'll have to meet one night say in Voodoo for a beer and a chat, bring some of the hotties with you too!!!! :lol: