Tony Pulis comments on Argyle | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tony Pulis comments on Argyle

May 24, 2021
I really don't get the knocking of TP

He stabilised us when it was needed, bought us one of the best midfielders a lot of us can remember in Lillian Nallis and laid the foundations for Hollowords to built what was probably the best team a lot of have witnessed. If those arse holes in the potteries hadn't come knocking at the time he would have stayed.

Is he the right person now? Probably not as football has moved on but at the time he did very well for us
Agree and Lilian Nallis was one of the classiest midfielders to play for Argyle.We could do with him for the last 2 games!!

Dec 3, 2005
At this moment in time I would readily accept boring football if it gave us 2 points from the last 2 games.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I have told this before on this forum.
I met Tony by chance in Sandbanks a couple of yeas ago.
He told me his wife gave him a lot of stick for ditching us to go back to Stoke. She wanted him to stay at Argyle.
My take on his short tenure at Argyle ? He did a fantastic job to oversee a team that was leaking goals to, within ten days, make us difficult to beat.
I will always be grateful to him.

Mar 30, 2024
Oh, for the team that Ian Holloway put together at very reasonable cost too! Who knows what would have happened it he'd stayed? He did it again at Blackpool and got to the Prem. I wonder if he could do it again.....

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Pulis achieved promotion from the Championship - a feat we can only dream about.