training | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

training

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Tony glad to see you back in the mix, are you a trust member, we could do with you on the committee.

Jul 5, 2008
Plymuff, innit!
A few people were on here a while ago, slating Tony. I'd like to see if they pop up now, maybe Tony could answer any questions? I don't mean in a Q & A sense, just as we'd ask questions of each others views every day on here.

P

pilgrimpaul

We have an amazing new 3G pitch at the school where I work... Wonder if Argyle would be interested in using that?

Neilio":3svbd3ly said:
A few people were on here a while ago, slating Tony. I'd like to see if they pop up now, maybe Tony could answer any questions? I don't mean in a Q & A sense, just as we'd ask questions of each others views every day on here.

I agree.

I would also like to know what happened to Rushden. How could you work with them again in football Tony just a few months after what they did to Argyle?? :thumbdown:

Feb 9, 2011
whilst marjons have a fantastic sports science facility and all that goes with it the state of the grass pitch leaves a lot to be desired.
last time i checked football was played on grass so change speaks 4 itself.
harpers is a better grass option

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
cleaner":162okc2b said:
Since Reid left,training has been at Harpers Park.
Is there a possibility that he was paying for the facilities at Marjons?

I think this should read ......................... Since Reid left, THERES been training

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
Tony Campbell":2ibgdkcy said:
IJN":2ibgdkcy said:
Hi Tony, good to see you back on here.

Any chance of changing your avatar though, that 'thing' has now been expunged from our collective memories. :greensmile:

Please feel free to delete it, after all you gave it to me!

No!!

Although it's far from the best version of shirt badges, this is from pre-calamity TFG shirt days..... Poor Argyle shirt perhaps, but wonderful memories that seem a lifetime ago...