Trevor East joins Board | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Trevor East joins Board

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
I had the pleasure of meeting Trevor last Saturday and impressed would be a huge understatement. This is a superb appointment.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Not really understanding the comparisons to Roy Gardner.

Apart from being completely different human beings with completely different backgrounds, the nature of their involvement is completely different.

Trevor East is being appointed as a (non-executive?) director to the board, whereas Roy Gardner was part of a consortium that took over the club and had a significant financial interest in it.

Jan 27, 2012
Good to have a fella with knowledge of the sports broadcasting business on board- especially as TV money accounts for a good chunk of a football club’s income these days.

His first Argyle game was my first Argyle game !

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Yes, another great signing for the Club. I am sure amongst his responsibilities, he will work with Gary Lovejoy Head of Media Production who is also ex Sky.
Onwards and Upwards.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PlymouthCasual":3o2zw8rw said:
Im prepared to be shot down for this but I genuinely cannot remember a time where we had such a wealth of both experience and ability in the boardroom at Home Park. Throughout the last 20 years or so, my memories of the board screams local businessman to me. This current crop offer so much more than that. Welcome Trevor.

Agreed.

However while having almost total faith in Simon Hallett, I would like to see someone on the Board who can invest some money in the club. . Clearly there is a degree of risk in all our eggs being in one basket financially and another investor would/could alleviate over reliance on one Board member.

Maybe Mr East will/has invested but as there is no reference following this week's announcement of further financial support from the Chairman I suspect he has not.

EuroJim

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 26, 2017
Gent, Belgium
www.jimsfrenchflanders.com
sM5t3CsZGKf7WsX9A
looks good to me!

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
I think some of you should be ashamed. SH has put millions into this club, and whilst he is a shrewd businessman, he is a football fan, an Argyle fan and a genuinely nice bloke. He wouldn't appoint a 'Roy Gardner' type to undo all of the things he and Jane have started to build. You have a right to be cautious, but jesus, have a bit of respect

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
So suddenly Mr Halletts judgement is flawed? I have the utmost faith in his ability to only appoint people who will further the ambitions that he and his wife have for PAFC. Welcome aboard Mr East.