Tyler Harvey is he injured? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyler Harvey is he injured?

Oct 16, 2016
MarkMatthews":hwa1tbli said:
HC Green":hwa1tbli said:
davie nine":hwa1tbli said:
Who is the Academy lad whose picture is hung up behind the bar?
I asked the manager but he didn’t know; he said the owner sponsors him.

Could be Alex Battle as he is from that area.

It’s more likely Rio Garside, however Alex Battle does have a link to the pub, his Grandfather was landlord of the Kings, straddling the 80s/90s.

Roger was the landlord (Alex’s late grandfather)

Where’s the picture? I’m in the place a bit and I’m not aware of a picture?

Feb 28, 2016
earl grey":1cz3zedp said:
MarkMatthews":1cz3zedp said:
Bubba":1cz3zedp said:
HC Green":1cz3zedp said:
davie nine":1cz3zedp said:

It’s Rio Garside, the Pub sponsor him and his parents are friends with the landlord/landlady

Just so happens I’m in the Kings tonight, Don’t think it’s Rio, the lad in the picture has dark hair, I sort of recognise him but can’t name him!

Mark, am I being stuoid...can't you just ask?

Otherwise next time I get let out I will pop in and ask. I'd only ever expect a sarcastic response from the manager bloke tho

I would if it wasn’t a couple of youngsters behind the bar who probably wouldn’t know. Marie and her chap know me by face through Plymstock darts so if they were I would have asked.

Regardless, great to see the pub supporting Argyle’s academy, particularly with its historic links between Roger Hotchem/Alex Battle.

Jul 3, 2013
earl grey":2qzz4qzd said:
MarkMatthews":2qzz4qzd said:
Bubba":2qzz4qzd said:
HC Green":2qzz4qzd said:
davie nine":2qzz4qzd said:

It’s Rio Garside, the Pub sponsor him and his parents are friends with the landlord/landlady

Just so happens I’m in the Kings tonight, Don’t think it’s Rio, the lad in the picture has dark hair, I sort of recognise him but can’t name him!

Otherwise next time I get let out I will pop in and ask. I'd only ever expect a sarcastic response from the manager bloke tho
earl grey":2qzz4qzd said:
MarkMatthews":2qzz4qzd said:
Bubba":2qzz4qzd said:
HC Green":2qzz4qzd said:
davie nine":2qzz4qzd said:

The young lad in the photo behind the bar is one of the youth players who the pub sponsor, there is a connection there somewhere with Steve and Marie, think it is Garside or some lad called Card.

As for Oreston and connections, cant believe you have not mentioned the source of your tickets during your younger days BUBBA ! Steve Castle and Kevin Nugent being 2 of them.

Feb 28, 2016
Stiffler":kx2wzqwc said:
earl grey":kx2wzqwc said:
MarkMatthews":kx2wzqwc said:
Bubba":kx2wzqwc said:
HC Green":kx2wzqwc said:
davie nine":kx2wzqwc said:

earl grey":kx2wzqwc said:
MarkMatthews":kx2wzqwc said:
Bubba":kx2wzqwc said:
HC Green":kx2wzqwc said:
davie nine":kx2wzqwc said:

The young lad in the photo behind the bar is one of the youth players who the pub sponsor, there is a connection there somewhere with Steve and Marie, think it is Garside or some lad called Card.

As for Oreston and connections, cant believe you have not mentioned the source of your tickets during your younger days BUBBA ! Steve Castle and Kevin Nugent being 2 of them.

Starting to make sense now! Card,? Is that an auto correct from Carlo? Isn’t he Rio Garside’s younger brother?

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Yes sorry it’s Carlo, Rios brother - they are nephews to Marie the Landlady

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Stiffler":2tvv6gp0 said:
earl grey":2tvv6gp0 said:
MarkMatthews":2tvv6gp0 said:
Bubba":2tvv6gp0 said:
HC Green":2tvv6gp0 said:
davie nine":2tvv6gp0 said:

earl grey":2tvv6gp0 said:
MarkMatthews":2tvv6gp0 said:
Bubba":2tvv6gp0 said:
HC Green":2tvv6gp0 said:
davie nine":2tvv6gp0 said:

:greensmile: sshhhhh don’t give away too much

Chris Hargreaves, Darren Purse and Rory Fallon also lived in Oreston (Fallon is still there)

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Shankster":oxo50jlg said:
Albeit Steve (landlord) is a raging spurs fan

He’s a Closet Argyle fan too, we always manage at least one game a season for him to enjoy a fans fest and home game.

Oct 16, 2016
Bubba":1omm5w5v said:
Shankster":1omm5w5v said:
Albeit Steve (landlord) is a raging spurs fan

He’s a Closet Argyle fan too, we always manage at least one game a season for him to enjoy a fans fest and home game.

Aye Blackburn last season. He said he enjoyed it. Which is novel for him haha!