Unbelievable! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Unbelievable!

Agree with the OP, people moaning need a reality check (and yes I was there today). We've done amazing to turn the season around and to still be in with an outside shout of the play-offs at this stage is nothing short of remarkable considering where we were in December.

Feb 12, 2018
Hear hear PilgrimZ1R, I know some will argue this is a forum for personal opinion but I can't believe some of the drivel some so called 'supporters' come out with on here.

We have done unbelievably well in this first season back in league 1 after such a slow start, the football has been outstanding at times compared to last season and this is a step up in the league's remember.

Get a grip all you trolling moaners, your posts are pathetic. Get behind the whole of the club at least until there's no mathematical chance left of making the play offs!!

Apr 5, 2008
Every right to feel annoyed after that defeat.Even Adams himself has said Northampton were far the better team and wanted it more than Argyle did yesterday.

Never heard Adams criticise the team before like that.Shows you how bad the performance was.

Hopefully the players make up for yesterday’s pathetic showing against Rochdale on Tuesday

May 8, 2011
When we got promoted under Sturrock to League 1 we finished the first year as 8th, the second year wasn’t too shabby.
If we don’t make the play offs this year, just as Adams leant things from the Play Off final season and changed things to get promotion the next year I am sure he will already be doing the planning and preparation for next year.

Sep 17, 2017
moles40":3rcfrymk said:
Every right to feel annoyed after that defeat.Even Adams himself has said Northampton were far the better team and wanted it more than Argyle did yesterday.

Never heard Adams criticise the team before like that.Shows you how bad the performance was.

Hopefully the players make up for yesterday’s pathetic showing against Rochdale on Tuesday

Well then the management team are to blame, if they aren’t able to motivate the players,

Obviously the players take some of flack, but the buck stops with DA then.

Nov 28, 2017
Literally people need to chillout. We’re in the hunt for the playoffs haven’t really spent much money on transfers team of free agents and loans. We’ve done brilliant this season whether we make playoffs or not. I’m still confident anyways cant win every week

Apr 1, 2009
Agree with most of the OP's sentiments, but why is it unbelievable? It happens every time we lose, and has done for years. It's actually totally predictable.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
PilgrimZ1R":18do4vis said:
moles40":18do4vis said:

Well then the management team are to blame, if they aren’t able to motivate the players,

What should DA’s punishment for this failure be?

I disagree it’s about motivation or effort anyway, sometimes the harder you try the worse you play. It just happens, the formula just isn’t right, a crucial player is missing, or the other team just has more adrenaline and confidence.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Got to go back to basics.

Forget anything and everything to do with the playoffs and regroup.

We need to recover and either get Taylor back into our team or change the formation completely playing another man up front with Grant.

Tuesday night is a must for a good performance.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
Alas it was a poor performance yesterday, such is life, but I haven't given up because of it. Regarding Ryan Taylor I saw him at the Lifecentre swimming pool on Friday afternoon and I would say that he was walking fine, so I think every chance we will see him back soon. Would anyone rather be a Pompey fan or a Peterborough fan right now,
Pete

Sep 6, 2006
PilgrimZ1R":21ew6i0l said:
moles40":21ew6i0l said:

Sawr an interesting comment by Bristol City manager after their remarkable 5.5 draw. He said there weren't enough leaders on the pitch. Perhaps that applies to us too.

I suspect the posters criticising the critics didn't actually see how abject we were. It's one thing losing its another being outplayed by an almost relegated team to the extent it could easily have been 4 or 5.