Up to date 'news' | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Up to date 'news'

Feb 29, 2008
richy2704":27odoxxr said:
Jodphur":27odoxxr said:
I've been away for the last week but am very concerned that whoever IJN is, - I dont know him - should make up these sort of stories

IJN uses parenthesis purporting to be from a senior HMRC officer - this is clearly not true, the body that will make any decision as to whether the Courts decide to "make an example" of Argyle will be up to the Judiciary, ok we can accept that it will be subject to the views of HMRC - and the Government - but for IJN to suggest someone (who ?) would (quote) be "lifting up floorboards" is really not helpful - ie no-one serious uses this sort of language & in any case why "lift up a floorboards" when next month they can just liquidate us for non payment

IJN - I dont know why you have made this up - retract this silly stuff - we do want to be taken seriously

IJN":27odoxxr said:
This is not rumour, but from a very good source.

HMRC are still looking at PAFC, they are looking intoi everything to do with our club and are 'lifting up floorboards and looking into very dark corners'.

The new tax bill on February 22nd is 'considerably in excess of £300k, possibly nearer the £500k mark'. 'The club have no way of paying that' I was told.

There is rumour that Wraithall and Donnerly will be leaving tomorrow, but that is unsubtstantiated and cannot be lumped in with the above.

If it is true, I reckon admin, and then a Ridsdale/Stapleton alliance. :(

A simple I dont beleive you would be so much easier. :)

I believe it to be part of a campaign to smear Stapleton in case he gets involved in the club again. I am not saying that IJN started it but look at the threads and you will see where I am coming from. Not at all helpful in our situation.

Jan 26, 2009
Morecambe
penzancepirate":1kcgrd0e said:
Mark Pedlar":1kcgrd0e said:
penzancepirate":1kcgrd0e said:
richy2704":1kcgrd0e said:
I am not one of those people who beleive in conspiracy theories or look for lies when there are none

:) Careful Richy. It's not for you to say if you are a conspiracy theorist or no, it is something that is bestowed on you by others, usually empathisers of those you are questioning.

How come someone who questions so much is never prepared to give any answers? Do you have any?

If you want cast iron guarantees and answers, go to a church.
I rarely ask questions on here, if I do they are mainy rhetorical ... when I post, I just state my opinion as a fan. Is that OK ?

It would be, were you even able to be classed as a fan and not just a troll.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Shadowknight":3fag2ift said:
I would like to state, here and now, I am not, nor ever have been one of IJN's sources.

But who are you!? :lol:

This is a bit like through the keyhole...

Topboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Oct 2, 2003
Plympton
Neilio":2ebt7pjg said:
Contrary to various telephone calls and PM's - I am not one of IJN's sources.
Only a true source would come out with a comment like that! :)

Feb 21, 2008
I am now in possession of my spanking new "Not so Magnificent 7" T-shirts for myself and Little Miss2704...........could this whole thread now be moved back to the main board :oops:

B

bandwagon

richy2704":3opre5kq said:
I am now in possession of my spanking new "Not so Magnificent 7" T-shirts for myself and Little Miss2704...........could this whole thread now be moved back to the main board :oops:

Piccy?

Feb 21, 2008
bandwagon":2dw0gfu1 said:
richy2704":2dw0gfu1 said:

Piccy?

How do I load a piccy on here??

Quick PM please

H

Half-Time-Pasty

richy2704":3dkeug5o said:

The picture linked in IJN's signature?

I now have that as a desktop background! Whoever put it together - Thanks!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
richy2704":24je30uu said:

The Not So Magnificent Seven? I wonder who thought of that? :?

Feb 21, 2008
PL2 3DQ":33w9hx4l said:
richy2704":33w9hx4l said:

The Not So Magnificent Seven? I wonder who thought of that? :?

Dont know, I would have gone for "The 7 useless c**ts who Fu**ed up our club" but strangely my choice was overlooked :shock: