Walsall game - will it go ahead? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Walsall game - will it go ahead?

Feb 3, 2009
My original post was not a rumour but based on fact that the commercial company supplying most of the stewards had not been paid (this situation has now been resolved). Has any one else noticed that we have only used PAFC stewards for the last two matches; my post was based on the apparent requirement to use both sets of stewards for home matches.

Given that we obviously do not, why has the club spent over £50,000 this season on a requirement that was not required? :banghead:

Feb 3, 2009
Pontypoolgreen":1806qg7w said:
Cornish Ciderman":1806qg7w said:
My original post was not a rumour but based on fact that the commercial company supplying most of the stewards had not been paid (this situation has now been resolved). Has any one else noticed that we have only used PAFC stewards for the last two matches; my post was based on the apparent requirement to use both sets of stewards for home matches.

Given that we obviously do not, why has the club spent over £50,000 this season on a requirement that was not required? :banghead:

Extra stewards for certain games?? Like Exeter, we will also need extra for Southampton as they have sold out the away allocation.

Totally agree, perhaps the resson why the commercial company were paid was to ensure that the Southampton game can go ahead; but will they be paid or become another creditor? :eek: