Watching Mourinho fail | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Watching Mourinho fail

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":3assh6v6 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3assh6v6 said:
Steve Evans":3assh6v6 said:
i would love to see them relegated.don't meet so many plastics these days.

In Plymouth I seem to come across more Liverpool fans than any other club.
yes because they are now genuine challengers to the premier league title with a great team and manager.

Maybe so Steve but you'd think it would be Argyle. :shocked:

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Many similarities between Argyle on Saturday and Utd last night. Good creativity, poor finishing and a hapless defence. Even more similar is the fact that both left backs could be excused and probably each sides best player. Weird.

At a different level of course.

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
Mourinho is a winner and those successes can't be taken away from him

This new breed who play attractive football etc but win nothing will soon be forgotten

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Don't really care about the PL anymore to be honest, Money has totally ruined it. I'd rather solely support Argyle.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
r4h4al":u1xyrtw8 said:
Don't really care about the PL anymore to be honest, Money has totally ruined it. I'd rather solely support Argyle.

Nobody expects you to support a PL side. It might be a bit of a Plymouth trait to have two teams but I'd never come across such behaviour before moving to Devon.

If at The Den tonight, ask a Millwall fan who their Premier League team is..... but helmet on first :greensmile:

Oct 16, 2016
Interesting

My Dad’s a scouser, lives in Liverpool. My mum’s from Stonehouse. I was partly schooled in Liverpool and Plymouth

Both Plymouth and Liverpool are port cities, eclectic and diverse.

When my dad lived here (Navy) he went to Plymouth and was a strong supporter of Plymouth and yet travelled back to Liverpool for games (1970’s)

Scousers often went to Anfield and Everton on opposing weekends, times were hard and travelling was not achievable, Thatcher destroyed communities in the North and in places like Plymouth

Football is cultural, partisan but also a passion

Apr 12, 2016
I was brought up in Scotland. Most people I knew who followed football seriously had a Scottish team but also an English team they used to 'support'.

As for Mourinho when he first came to English football he was a 'character' who was compulsive viewing / listening and usually highly entertaining. These days he just sounds nothing like that. Undoubtedly a quality successful manager but lets be honest wouldn't now be missed if Man U punted him.