Well done Panutche! | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Well done Panutche!

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
briangreen":21t1i1my said:
up_the_line":21t1i1my said:
I like Camara but his consistency has to improve next season.
He was very much supposed to be the driving force in centre mid whilst another player mopped up (be it Fornah or McLeod) but he actually didn't have much of an end product....for those critical of Mayor's end product, Camara is one of the guys who should be benefiting from the double marking of Mayor... as the nominated attacking central midfielder he needs to do more next season in front of goal and in terms of getting into the area. Joe Edwards was more of a goal threat from right back and if we could find a decent rwb then I'd be playing Edwards in midfield in place of Camara for goal threat alone

Yep, totally agree. Everyone seem to wet their pants when he's on the ball, but I'm not so sure based on his consistency, we will see what happens next season.
The more interesting point is who plays out of Mayor, G Cooper and Grant, they can't all start or can they?

If we're playing 3-1-4-2, then I'd be playing Mayor and G.Cooper as the 2 attacking mids, and Grant as the LWB.

If we're playing 4-2-2-2, Edwards and Grant holding with a new RB and LB, and Mayor and Cooper as the attacking mids. still. We may see another couple of midfielders come in..

Camara on the bench for me- he really tailed off at the end of last season. Although much depends on whether George Cooper is fit and firing for the start of the season..

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Pogleswoody":3abf7zmh said:
Emu":3abf7zmh said:
Pogleswoody":3abf7zmh said:
block3green":3abf7zmh said:
Anyone know if this game is being televised anywhere in the world?

You mean are there cameras on Camara? :think:

The Kosovo v Guinea friendly last night have five Camara's on the bench.

Is that a quorum for a secret meeting? :think:
Oh, that one is clever, Pogleswoody!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Pogleswoody":2ts7ikup said:
Emu":2ts7ikup said:
Pogleswoody":2ts7ikup said:
block3green":2ts7ikup said:
Anyone know if this game is being televised anywhere in the world?

You mean are there cameras on Camara? :think:

The Kosovo v Guinea friendly last night have five Camara's on the bench.

Is that a quorum for a secret meeting? :think:

Sounds more like a Jessops store to me?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
RKB":3uw4t6bq said:
briangreen":3uw4t6bq said:
up_the_line":3uw4t6bq said:
I like Camara but his consistency has to improve next season.
He was very much supposed to be the driving force in centre mid whilst another player mopped up (be it Fornah or McLeod) but he actually didn't have much of an end product....for those critical of Mayor's end product, Camara is one of the guys who should be benefiting from the double marking of Mayor... as the nominated attacking central midfielder he needs to do more next season in front of goal and in terms of getting into the area. Joe Edwards was more of a goal threat from right back and if we could find a decent rwb then I'd be playing Edwards in midfield in place of Camara for goal threat alone

Yep, totally agree. Everyone seem to wet their pants when he's on the ball, but I'm not so sure based on his consistency, we will see what happens next season.
The more interesting point is who plays out of Mayor, G Cooper and Grant, they can't all start or can they?

If we're playing 3-1-4-2, then I'd be playing Mayor and G.Cooper as the 2 attacking mids, and Grant as the LWB.

If we're playing 4-2-2-2, Edwards and Grant holding with a new RB and LB, and Mayor and Cooper as the attacking mids. still. We may see another couple of midfielders come in..

Camara on the bench for me- he really tailed off at the end of last season. Although much depends on whether George Cooper is fit and firing for the start of the season..

Absolutely agree with this RKB :thumbup:

To me Cooper needs to play RM and I think he'd be ideal there.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pastiesforlife":8hmtdqr2 said:
Guinea Bissau v Cape Verde is actually a 1pm kick off tomorrw (Fri 11th).
8pm this evening according to Flashscores.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Keepitgreen":en930atz said:
pastiesforlife":en930atz said:
Guinea Bissau v Cape Verde is actually a 1pm kick off tomorrw (Fri 11th).
8pm this evening according to Flashscores.

3pm for me on Flashscores, I believe the Flashscores is based on your location so Bob you are 5 hours ahead of me so 8pm would be correct for you, so not sure where Pasties is maybe Cornwall!!!!!! :coat:

May 22, 2006
Yes, UK Flashscore now have 8pm kick off but they did have it for 1pm yesterday, as did the livesoccertv link previously posted.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Sure :stout: :stout: :lol:

May 22, 2006
Match cancelled.

All a bit strange. Never very clear where game was...Senegal? and kick off time changed. Hope Pan hasn’t had to travel for nothing.