What are you going to do Mr Hallett | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

What are you going to do Mr Hallett

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
We could sustain ourselves in the lower region of the championship I think.

Jan 20, 2004
Don't_Panic":23d6f2k5 said:
Emeraldinho":23d6f2k5 said:
According to some joker on ATD there's rumours of more financial problems at Argo again (£100k shortfall for wages blah blah blah) so he might want to address that first! :roll:

Well I made the foolish mistake of taking a look on there & good god, just a few pages was enough, a bunch of bitter, deluded, paranoid oddities circle jerking over every negative story about Argyle whether true or blatantly just bullsh*t. Makes the people I disagree with on here seem wonderful.

Frightening isn't it

Dec 19, 2009
PilgrimLew":1z0eghj9 said:
Invest in January to avoid the drop, buy a goal scorer.
If only it were that simple, sadly our problems lie are all over the pitch currently. Signing a proven goalscorer, if such an available rarity can even be tempted to board our sinking ship, isn't likely to be enough to halt our decline. I don't think signing the next Paul Mariner, Billy Rafferty or Tommy Tynan is our main priorty at this time. Our defence is an absolute shambles and as Adams' preferred (maybe only) plan relies on a solid defence that plan just isn't working. As a consequence we're going to lose far more than we'll win, goalscorer or no goalscorer. Unless that defence is shored up then inevitably we will be relegated.

Jun 2, 2016
Having Harry Kane up front yesterday would have made no difference. The service to Ladapo was beyond abysmal (very little never and over his head) When the ball is played into his feet he looks quality. So saying we need to spend on a striker in January is way too simplistic.
The problem for me yesterday was that when building from the back there was no plan on how we were going to move from defence to attack. I'd expect Fox Moore ASB O'Keefe Carey Lameiras to constantly be working patterns and triangles in training. .set moves on how they are going to create space to attack with passing and movement. Instead we have a back 4 who hesitate on the ball as if they have no plan. And no movement from the above players off the ball. And no running with the ball in possession. You can't always pass through the opposition. Sometimes you have to run with the ball.
It really does get you wondering what the game plan is and what they practice during the week.
Not even going to mention the goalkeeper and basic defending errors.
We cannot change players. Therefore we have to change formation. 4-4-2. Give Ladapo support. But the defence and midfield need to improve 100% to get the ball up to them.

Sep 16, 2009
Bournemouth
crownhillpilgrim":kl1dl4xn said:
JannerinCardiff":kl1dl4xn said:
We could sustain ourselves in the lower region of the championship I think.

9 of the bottom 12 in the championship have been in the Premier League since it's formation.

Exactly. I have lived 7 miles from Bournemouth for the last 43 years and never thought they would make the premier league. I still can’t believe it. What we need is an Eddie Howe and a Russian sugar daddy like their max denim to back him. Then why not? Bournemouth only get 10,000 at home but are top 7 right now!

Mar 8, 2016
GreenArmy1984":2wfde79m said:
13 Out Of 46 Games played

So that’s 33 Games To Go Of 2018/19

The next 2 home games will be very important

COYGs

What about the form of the previous 23 matches? Just discard it?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
even though i have the irritating green army 84 :thumbs: on my ignore list if he is quoted you can still read his inane comments. :banghead: .can the one that i read be voted the understatement of all time; "the next two games will be very important".if we lose these two games mister green army 1984 what will your reaction be please?