When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

When is the away kit released? (Released 6/6/18)

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• Undecided until seen in the flesh

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 25 22.1%
  • I like it

Votes: 67 59.3%

• Total voters
Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
IJN":29aca3ww said:
Three weeks to wait for that one.

I think all of us have a good idea of that one though don't we?

NTsadfT.png

For me, that is "proper" Argyle Green, would rather this shade of green on our home shirts, since the early 2000's our shade of green has not been to my taste, far too dark for me, though I know that there are others who prefer the darker green.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
If it looked just like the kind mans mock up then I'd buy it, I like the uniqueness of it...however with a few subtle changes and the atrocious new logo it will inevitably be a miss.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
If it was 87-89 green would be great but with us having white shorts at home it will need to have green shorts and socks
Tbh with our him shirt we will only need to change if the socks or shorts clash

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
IJN":1sf5avf3 said:
samjones":1sf5avf3 said:
After the diabolical home kit of dark green and black stripes #stripesarefortheshitty

the quarters I hate suddenly look more appealing.

Thankfully that's £84 I have already saved next season.

Bad luck Sam, Rachel has got a kit in for you, special purchase she said! :greensmile:

BUX96IM.jpg

Now that's a kit I think would sell well with most Argo supporters. Is it proper Argo green as well ?

Feb 23, 2008
IJN":1ol0j9h0 said:
It was a mock up from Owen Jones, but when I put it up on here I received a few calls :lol: asking me where it came from.

I reckon this is quite close, but I haven't seen it.

Cheers IJN, looks like a home kit for me this time then, not keen on that at all :)

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
IJN":2l6yib9p said:
It was a mock up from Owen Jones, but when I put it up on here I received a few calls :lol: asking me where it came from.

I reckon this is quite close, but I haven't seen it.

Oops... Hope we're not in trouble...!

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
pingudad":1vfp9y8r said:
Would like to know how nice the away kit is going to be
Hope it's better than the home kit. Far to dark would like to see the green shirts Hibernian where. Much brighter and clear to see. We were the only green team in the football league before Yeovil entered the leagues. So let's see a real green shirt! :scarf:

C

Cult Of Personality

samjones":1fcbd4q8 said:
After the diabolical home kit of dark green and black stripes #stripesarefortheshitty

the quarters I hate suddenly look more appealing.

Thankfully that's £84 I have already saved next season.

Can he take my misery of the month award. I had it for a quite a while now and I think Sam has won it in style

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Another tease from the Marketing Manager!! :greensmile:

He's a subtle as a breeze block! :lol: :clap:

4LpAc63.png

Apr 30, 2017
That's not it, espeically as he admitted in the comments that it had a filter on it when someone commented hint!.

Yes that is definitely this seasons away kit. It’s still got the hastily prepared jpeg logo from Firebird on the back (gives me shivers just looking at it). I’m assuming the new kit will have the much improved cutout logo as seen on the home kit.