#WithYouEddy. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#WithYouEddy.

Jul 30, 2015
Plymouth
Awful news for Ryan – all the best to him as he battles it.

As Ian said, it does put things into perspective. It also might encourage some on here to be a little less quick to criticise. Some of the abuse to Adams for signing a central defender when 'it's strikers and midfielders we need' might remind us that the management knows a lot more about the goings on than we do as fans.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
just shows that this can happen to anyone at any time, regardless of how fit or otherwise you may be. All the best for a quick recovery, big man. Message to us all... CHECK YOURSELVES....

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Such an impressive character we can only wish him the very best with this and a speedy recovery

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
What horrible deflating news. Every football supporter, not just Argyle will wish Ryan a speedy and full recovery.

Mar 29, 2017
Horrible news, really hope you get through it and come back fighting.

Suggestions on Twitter to have an applause on 5 mins on Sat, would be a great show of support I think.

Pootle's Pom Pom

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Mar 13, 2009
Trowbridge or Bristol
Just to echo everyone's sentiments - get well soon Ryan. I successfully beat cancer last year, and you can too.

I was fortunate enough to spend a couple of hours with him at the sponsor's lunch last week and he was a genuinely nice chap.

Hope it all goes well.