#WithYouEddy. | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#WithYouEddy.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Wow. :nworthy:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I think these series of tweets from Ryan Edwards are worth sharing for those who don't use Twitter:

Ryan Edwards @RyanEdwards_5

After the madness of the last couple of weeks, I’m now out of hospital and started my journey to beat this horrible disease. Finding out the news of being diagnosed with cancer was bad enough. But telling my family was even worse! After checking my phone yesterday...

Saying I’m overwhelmed is a massive understatement from all the amazing support from everybody. I must single out a big thanks to the manager, physio and club doctor after sticking by me all the way and allowing me to continue to carry on playing football ...

With all of this going on, I could of easily been overruled by them because of the circumstances. A massive thanks to all of my team mates, ex team mates, and other players and clubs around the country who’s been in touch...

I can’t thank everyone associated with Plymouth Argyle FC enough. The support from the green army had been first class and really lifted me. Thanks for all the efforts of support shown at the game today, I was just made up to make it...

Now I know I’m not alone and we are all in this together. We will beat this and soon be back! Thanks for amazing support it all means a lot! Eddy

#WithYouEddy

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
rsp4":f247te52 said:
djg145":f247te52 said:
Thought I would put this here, nice touch - thank you Wigan.

All at Wigan Athletic would like to pass on support to Pilgrims’ defender Ryan Edwards, who earlier this week was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Our thoughts and support are with Ryan and his family at this time.

https://www.wiganathletic.com/news/2018 ... -athletic/

Yep nice touch indeed. Well done Wigan. Its nice when opposition teams notice something like this

I noticed that the away end all joined in with the applause on 5mins today. Nice to see.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":1voyd63c said:
I think these series of tweets from Ryan Edwards are worth sharing for those who don't use Twitter:

Ryan Edwards @RyanEdwards_5

After the madness of the last couple of weeks, I’m now out of hospital and started my journey to beat this horrible disease. Finding out the news of being diagnosed with cancer was bad enough. But telling my family was even worse! After checking my phone yesterday...

Saying I’m overwhelmed is a massive understatement from all the amazing support from everybody. I must single out a big thanks to the manager, physio and club doctor after sticking by me all the way and allowing me to continue to carry on playing football ...

With all of this going on, I could have easily been overruled by them because of the circumstances. A massive thanks to all of my team mates, ex team mates, and other players and clubs around the country who’s been in touch...

I can’t thank everyone associated with Plymouth Argyle FC enough. The support from the green army had been first class and really lifted me. Thanks for all the efforts of support shown at the game today, I was just made up to make it...

Now I know I’m not alone and we are all in this together. We will beat this and soon be back! Thanks for amazing support it all means a lot! Eddy

#WithYouEddy

God that's touching.

Get well soon Ryan.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Very classy from Morecambe and the Morecambe players are wearing #withyouEddy number 5 T shirts in their pre-match warm up today.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sat with Ryan and his Dad today. Chuffed to bits with the display and noticeably the players were giving him the thumbs up after the goals and at the end.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010