Wow September looks tough | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Wow September looks tough

Oct 20, 2015
Green_Matt":32wx4oa6 said:
Rovers aren't much cop, we could win there.

What happened to Gas cash injection, rich owner takeover etc? Remember being v jealous at the time of their announcement, but it doesn't seem to be having much effect?

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
We won’t win any of those away games (even though Rovers are average, we have a more record at the Mem of recent) but I think we could pick up some points against Donny and Blackpool.

Oct 11, 2014
We need to become hard to beat in September and get the defence right. Get a few clean sheets (even if they are 0-0 draws) and it will be progress in the right direction. Ugly football but needs must.

Feb 2, 2007
So none of our September opponents lost today and we predictably got tonked.

1 pt is an optimistic view of this month for us.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
nick_PASTIE":tcaxo7ap said:

We need at least one win. Putting mathematics aside, a newish defence will not gain any confidence if a losing habit kicks in.

Feb 2, 2007
nick_PASTIE":3bhmrot8 said:

Anything is now a bonus. :banghead:

Feb 2, 2007
Rich McLean":18gebbdx said:
We need to become hard to beat in September and get the defence right. Get a few clean sheets (even if they are 0-0 draws) and it will be progress in the right direction. Ugly football but needs must.

Rich lad, you’re getting your wish granted.

Feb 2, 2007
Our three next opponents all won today including Blackpool beating Bradford after being 0-2 down with 6 mins to go...

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
TBH when you are sat at the bottom of the table, playing poo football with a poor squad every game looks tough.

Have these players got the heart for a scrap as they are not going to play silky football to get us out of the mire.

I see a team devoid of confidence, creativity, ideas, pace whose heads are dropping as soon as they go behind.
You can see the frustration on GC10's face which is not helping his game.

Make no mistake the next 7 months are all going to be tough

#weakerthanlastyear

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
nick_PASTIE":36j2xqi0 said:
This is a long predictable month.
You spelt ‘season’ wrong.

Feb 2, 2007
Anyone think we will win in September, please get help from a Doctor at the earliest opportunity. Biggs?

I can’t bare to look at October yet.

Feb 2, 2007
Oh dear, still no wins, anyone think we do it v. Donny?

"If" we play like we did against Charlton we may stand a chance but we have been pap at home. Donny in decent form too 4th in League and 1 defeat so far.

Personally I think AFC will be our first league win of the season at the 12th attempt.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
nick_PASTIE":32unnyxc said:
Oh dear, still no wins, anyone think we do it v. Donny?

"If" we play like we did against Charlton we may stand a chance but we have been pap at home. Donny in decent form too 4th in League and 1 defeat so far.

Personally I think AFC will be our first league win of the season at the 12th attempt.

Like you positive thinking but not sure we can beat a bunch of wombles at the moment.

I think we may get something at home to scunny though