Yeovil Fan Here | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Yeovil Fan Here

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
VerdeMax":ft0acnra said:
Oh sorry I forgot I have to respect every team and accept that every team is bigger and more successful than us. No wonder we've never been in the top flight, fans are way too nice. Yeovil are poo!!!

If we didn't have respect for/from other clubs, fans reunited would not have happened. As it was, the good wishes sent and present that day did a lot for this clubs resolve to keep fighting. Whilst BHA have received the plaudits (and rightly so) I imagine Yeovil Town was represented that day also.

If clubs see the remarks that you make in your ignorance and immaturity to a perfectly respectful post I doubt we'd find any to support us in the future.

Oh, and at this present time, EVERY FL club is more successful than us.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Ade the green":25qfsbdk said:
VerdeMax":25qfsbdk said:
Oh sorry I forgot I have to respect every team and accept that every team is bigger and more successful than us. No wonder we've never been in the top flight, fans are way too nice. Yeovil are poo!!!

If we didn't have respect for/from other clubs, fans reunited would not have happened. As it was, the good wishes sent and present that day did a lot for this clubs resolve to keep fighting. Whilst BHA have received the plaudits (and rightly so) I imagine Yeovil Town was represented that day also.

If clubs see the remarks that you make in your ignorance and immaturity to a perfectly respectful post I doubt we'd find any to support us in the future.

Oh, and at this present time, EVERY FL club is more successful than us.

This. It is a pity that a complete waste of breath is allowed the same rights and privileges on PASOTI as others.

Dec 3, 2005
VerdeMax":2h99v9ds said:

LOL you are definitely a good example of the education system.

For your information (maybe to big a word) EVERY team in the Football League is MORE successful then we are!

If you look at the league table, you may notice that this club, yes Argyle are BOTTOM, yes 92nd in the league of 92!!

Aug 15, 2008
jespafc":249zoyfz said:
VerdeMax":249zoyfz said:
They're both poo, like your tiny, pathetic club.

Yeh!!! Take that Yeovil fan!!

Nothing to do with me the original poster, this trolling of a club miles better than ours is laughable if it wasn't so true.:-(!

Your an idiot verdemax you really are.

You come on here with the cheek to ask about a player and then wish us well for the rest of the season.

Just remember we're a big club. A big, big club.....on our way to the BSP and you're only near the top of league one.

Good one Verte....you sure told him.

:doh:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Verte":1ju18soy said:
jespafc":1ju18soy said:
VerdeMax":1ju18soy said:

Yeh!!! Take that Yeovil fan!!

Nothing to do with me the original poster, this trolling of a club miles better than ours is laughable if it wasn't so true.:-(!

Your an idiot verdemax you really are.

You come on here with the cheek to ask about a player and then wish us well for the rest of the season.

Just remember we're a big club. A big, big club.....on our way to the BSP and you're only near the top of league one.

Good one Verte....you sure told him.

:doh:

Ooops many apologies!

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
Pilgrim":3ghdmarp said:
VerdeMax":3ghdmarp said:

I don't agree with your first response to the Yeovil fan, however, you do have a point. The Argyle faithful are indeed "way too nice", to use your words. I can remember not so long ago when Newcastle came to HP when we were in the Championship and effectively relegated us to L1 whilst Newcastle went up to the Premiership. At the end of the game the Newcastle fans invaded the pitch (nothing wrong with that), but our happy clappy lot did the same to congratulate them! Not only that the club played 'we are the champions' over the tannoy! You couldn't make it up!! How many clubs and it's supporters would have done that? Not many, if any at all. It's bizzare, and it's one of the reasons why Argyle are were we are at the moment, propping up the rest.

I would be proud if Argyle's fans had a reputation as the friendliest fans in the League. Last year, when we were in trouble, we had great support from fans from many other clubs. That's how it should be. As a result of the way we treated the Newcastle team and fans that day, Newcastle fans have great respect for us.

We now need to support our team. They now need to have a home advantage. There is no point in booing; you are just making the players even less confident, and thus giving the opposition your support. It is frustrating when our players don't perform well, but, by not supporting our team, we, as fans, are not performing ourselves.

T

tom-ytfc

VerdeMax":2gg8gtgy said:

Aren't you pleasant.. I come here for simple answers and say a nice comment and this is what i get :think:

Cheers for the feedback from all the other fans btw..

T

tom-ytfc

I know, shame it's not working out for Reuben anyway but then again that point could be made against his other 100 clubs he's been at :lol: