The Kits. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Kits.

Jul 29, 2010
Looking at the images from last night's game the thing that struck me most was how beautifully simple Cardiff's kit was.

Our home kit is perfectly adequate for what it needs to do but is very 'fussy'. Theirs was a uniform blue, one manufacturers logo, a club badge and simply the sponsors name. Aside from a discreet Adidas three stripes down the sides that was it. Very classy.

PS - love the image of DA taking the p1ss by straightening his former loanees hair :lol:

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
X Isle":2cgxyae0 said:
Looking at the images from last night's game the thing that struck me most was how beautifully simple Cardiff's kit was.

Our home kit is perfectly adequate for what it needs to do but is very 'fussy'. Theirs was a uniform blue, one manufacturers logo, a club badge and simply the sponsors name. Aside from a discreet Adidas three stripes down the sides that was it. Very classy.

PS - love the image of DA taking the p1ss by straightening his former loanees hair :lol:

Adidas do very classy kits while we have Puma

Mar 16, 2006
Manchester
GreenArmy1984":1d9hjq5i said:
X Isle":1d9hjq5i said:

And yet two of our worst recent kits were made by Adidas. Those 2009-2011 shirts were awful with the asymmetrical nonsense of the first season's shirts and the messy collar and double green stripes of the second.

Jul 29, 2010
Manchesterlalala":2m4a1lo5 said:
GreenArmy1984":2m4a1lo5 said:
X Isle":2m4a1lo5 said:

And yet two of our worst recent kits were made by Adidas. Those 2009-2011 shirts were awful with the asymmetrical nonsense of the first season's shirts and the messy collar and double green stripes of the second.
Quite, triple green if you include the shoulder pieces...yuk!

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":31syel4q said:
One of the most exciting times of the year coming soon

Getting My New Argyle Home Shirt !!

Always look forward to this :scarf:

35th Season Supporting Argyle :thumbup:

Sigh you must st lead a sheltered life

P

Pilgrimrob87

Pre ordered my away shirt today and the lady who served me said the kits are due in at the weekend so not long now people :clap: