The Kits. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Kits.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I'd love to see Le Coq Sportif do an Argyle top.

Check out some of the St Etienne stuff here, especially the green, black and white combos like this...

m_1721139_1.jpg

https://www.lecoqsportif.com/uk-en/e-sh ... sse-jersey

Mar 29, 2017
Popped in to the shop last night and asked if the shirts might be ready for the Cardiff game. 'We're hoping so' was the response I got, so sounds quite promising.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
As an aside, it's nice to see us with a local, relevant company on our shirts amid the hordes of gambling sponsors in football.

Even Norwich City have ended their long-standing shirt sponsorship with Norwich Union/Aviva (with the lovely cathedral silhouette) to sign up with... LeoVegas :roll:

I don't know what the board's position is on this, but I'd really hate to see Argyle play with a betting company on the shirts.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Biggs":13zrgfz3 said:
As an aside, it's nice to see us with a local, relevant company on our shirts amid the hordes of gambling sponsors in football.

Even Norwich City have ended their long-standing shirt sponsorship with Norwich Union/Aviva (with the lovely cathedral silhouette) to sign up with... LeoVegas :roll:

I don't know what the board's position is on this, but I'd really hate to see Argyle play with a betting company on the shirts.

If they offered a Large amount of Money they would bite their hands off ! I personally associate Ginsters with the best times supporting Argyle so am Glad to see them back I dont mind the red Blob as it is there logo but does it have to be quite as big, Also rather than being stuck on cant it be in the material itself like the old Rotolok shirts of years gone by?

In kids football you can get fully bespoke reversible kits for £45 with as many logos as you want in the material through Ev2 Sports so surely it wouldnt eat too much into Pumas Profits to offer a quality product for their £40 would it ? Hers my effort at pleasing the olies and youngies !
kitbuilder

Just realised that the bands on the bottom of the shorts on the home kits are black cannot undertsand that one, Scunthorpe's Away kit would have made a nice away kit for us

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Went in today and ordered the away shirt. :thumbs:
Sorry the home shirt was a nonstarter for me with the plastic red blob logo. Be ok if it just didn't look so much of an add-on stuck onto the shirt rather than being a part of it. Some sort of cloth or embroidered logo I could live with but can't see that plastic seeing through a whole season tbh! :sad:

Whilst there I bought a grey polo shirt training top, quite smart for holiday wear and light and breathable too. Very nice, everything the home strip isn't (apart from Green that is!)

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Ordered a home shirt for me, and an away shirt for her who must be obeyed today, I must admit I do like the home shirt, better than the last couple of years imo, although the blob is massive, away shirt is a great colour , but to me it looks like a goal keepers shirt

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
Went and ordered the away shirt for myself and home one for the other half today

Apr 1, 2017
Ordered the away kit for my seven year old.
Looks pretty good tbh.
Hes gutted he can't wear it on Friday though