The Kits. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Kits.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Both Kits look Great and as always get them both

Home shirt looks great with more white This Season and the Away shirt is bright and looks good

Looking forward to seeing the new Kit at Tiverton on Tuesday Night :thumbs:

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
HC Green":1wrmqi9l said:
Being colour blind I had real problems distinguishing between Parkway and Argyle players, the plain backs of the shirts looked the same colour to me.
I thought the Home shirts looked really good, just a shame about the red blob.

Have you thought about looking into Enchroma glasses mate ?, they come highly recommended from what I have heard.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Patrik":c9x1rod6 said:
I Love Mickey":c9x1rod6 said:
Are the kits on show at the club shop?

Don't know how this person got his hands on one but somebody at Saltash today had the new away shirt on. Anyone else see?
Club employee. ;)

Jul 1, 2008
Southway
Patrik":3hdvmba5 said:
I Love Mickey":3hdvmba5 said:
Are the kits on show at the club shop?

Don't know how this person got his hands on one but somebody at Saltash today had the new away shirt on. Anyone else see?

Yeah I saw it thought it look good prefer it to the home one

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
The home shirt just doesn't work for me. Without the white stripe it would probably be great, or if the sleeves were green with a white shoulder stripe that would probably look good too. But as it is, I don't think it does.

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":25j3kwxe said:
Both Kits look Great and as always get them both

Home shirt looks great with more white This Season and the Away shirt is bright and looks good

Looking forward to seeing the new Kit at Tiverton on Tuesday Night :thumbs:

Not at Barnstaple then......

Fwiw..........from what I've seen on Facebook I'm warming to theaway kit

May 21, 2015
The home kit isn't awful but isn't the best I've seen and I won't be buying one this season.
The away kit doesn't bother me, at the end of the day it'll help the players pick each other out on the pitch easier. If I was to buy one or the other it'd be the away.

M

Minigreen

Anyone know when the kits will be in the shop? Want to try it on before I buy it.

Dec 1, 2008
mainstone plymouth
I pre ordered the away shirt a week or so ago but having seen the grey keeper shirt yesterday I cancelled the away and ordered that instead. Love the away shirt but the keeper shirt nicer in my opinion,although my vision was slightly blurred at both games yesterday as Ian can testify. :)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Blurred?? I' amazed you can still see!

I know what you mean about the goalie shirt but I'd hate the long sleeves.

Dec 28, 2010
Minigreen":2f4z49yh said:
Anyone know when the kits will be in the shop? Want to try it on before I buy it.

Asked the question last week at the shop. New shirts due end of July.

The ones on the mannequins in the shop are both medium which gives you an idea. It will be same sizing as last years shirt...allegedly!

Mar 23, 2008
Really like Arsenal's new PUMA 3rd kit, mainly black but some red, that would be an awesome away kit for us substituting the green for the red.