Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off)

Jan 7, 2004
Seeing as we don't have a game on Monday and conveniently Truro are at home, how about a protest on Heaney's doorstep? Few hundred turn up and show him we've had enough. I'm sure you'll even get a few Truro fan's on board.

Jun 28, 2004
Long Old Poke":16douv45 said:
Seeing as we don't have a game on Monday and conveniently Truro are at home, how about a protest on Heaney's doorstep? Few hundred turn up and show him we've had enough. I'm sure you'll even get a few Truro fan's on board.

GR8 Shout!!! Surely a convoy would make it interesting?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Could always walk. Leave Home Park after match on Saturday and arrive in Truro for Monday afternoon. If I wasn't about to move house I'd actually be tempted ...

Jan 7, 2004
The Doctor":33evyrxn said:
Could always walk. Leave Home Park after match on Saturday and arrive in Truro for Monday afternoon. If I wasn't about to move house I'd actually be tempted ...

That's a good shout is there a coffin at this vigil? That would make this whole few day's amazing if that could happen. If I wasn't stuck up in Carlisle I'd be at the front of the queue.

A

Anonymous

The only problem is, IF Heaney pulls out, we are surely doomed. :sick:

I think the Leeds pact, would rather liquidate than pass the club ono James Brent.

You can always tell a Yorkshire man, but you can't tell him much!

H

Half-Time-Pasty

That's actually quite a good idea...

'Away' fans enclosure completely full of Argyle fans...

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Its a nice idea but only around 30+ showed for the march in Plymouth. VERY optimistic with 300

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
This is a great shout. Assuming this process gets dragged on even past the weekend somehow how about something the exiles can get in on. I was thinking, we have fans all over the country, how about we get a photo of one of each of us exiles outside each and every ground in the football league, and leaving something either argyle related or a green ribbon at a prominent place at that ground, emailing them to somebody plymouth based to print, then placing them somewhere strategic at home park. To represent us like

Jan 7, 2004
If we got the media involved even 30 getting turfed off City's car park or not getting let through the gates would have the desired effect as Heaney wouldn't be engaging with us. Every time he's been outed it's put the spooks up him and doing it right on his doorstep would look great.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
An excellent idea (depending what happens this weekend). Kick-off is 3pm.

A Green convoy down to Truro would be a sight!

Oct 22, 2009
LG":2ksktfxg said:
Pehaps a fancy dress protest at Truro?
Dress up as say...Johnny Rotten?

Look out for those Truro lads mind...a bit 'tasty' at times (or so i've heard) :shh:

thats about as true as "the funding will be in place by friday"

see everyone down there

May 8, 2011
Half-Time-Pasty":14qdu9lx said:
That's actually quite a good idea...

'Away' fans enclosure completely full of Argyle fans...

There isn't an away end - that is one of the reasons why their current ground isn't up to the standard required by the Blue Square Premier so they wouldn't be allowed to be promoted this year.