Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off)

Jan 7, 2004
richy2704":2urwpk05 said:
How's about every Argyle fan objects to every single thing he puts forward for planning permission, it petty and may not even work but it may cause him financial penalties and lots of sleepless nights.

That should be a thread of it's own. Great idea and there's a few guys on here who would know if its practical.

A

Anonymous

I would have thought he would have a lot more sleepless nights if he has pulled out of the deal, as has been rumoured tonight.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
IJN":32hamzuv said:
I would have thought he would have a lot more sleepless nights if he has pulled out of the deal, as has been rumoured tonight.

If that is correct, Russia will not be far enough.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
As much as i hate the thought of heaney builing anything on plymouth's park and would gladly throw hot gravel at his horrendous face if he was in the stocks, its brendan guilefoyle who is most deserving of our vitriol for the elasticated leash he has given to heany to play on, all the while building up a nice little nest egg for himself.

up_the_line":2zeygv3z said:
As much as i hate the thought of heaney builing anything on plymouth's park and would gladly throw hot gravel at his horrendous face if he was in the stocks, its brendan guilefoyle who is most deserving of our vitriol for the elasticated leash he has given to heany to play on, all the while building up a nice little nest egg for himself.

Absolutely - on top of giving Ridsdale $20k a month whilst the staff get nothing. What they have done/are doing may not be illegal, but it certainly stinks and one day these illegitimates will get what's coming to them.

Nov 12, 2003
How about a protest on the doorstep of those who actually CAUSED the problem ?

Namely Kagami, Synan, Todd and Gardner.

These people are getting away very lightly compared to all the locally based people.

They also have an huge influence over the survival of the club through Mastpoint, which is the club's biggest creditor. I am sure they will still walk away with a profit at the end of the day- whether Argyle survive or not.