Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Protest at Truro? (Saturday 3rd Sept 3pm kick-off)

B

bizzay1

How about a big banner declaring "OI, THIS IS YOUR CLUB- GIVE US OURS BACK"

O

oggyale

If Argyle go to the wall either by,or on Friday,a protest will be pointless.

I believe Heaney will not be at the Truro game if the above were to happen..And if he is,i expect there will be a large security presence there too. . He may be anticipating some form of protest from dismayed Argyle supporters on Monday,whatever happens between now and then.

Jan 7, 2004
Just bumping this. If he completes or get's an extension we must get there on Monday and make our feelings heard and continue the good media presence we've had this week.

S

Silup Revol

Yes, all you Argyle fans - come on down to Treyew on Monday and see some REAL football, played by a REAL football team, and backed by a REAL benefactor who knows what he's doing.

Only Ā£10 entrance fee.

Remember - KH rules - OK ??? !!!!

:cool: :clap:

L G

ā™£ļø PACSA Member
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Silup Revol":32jgtjp0 said:
Yes, all you Argyle fans - come on down to Treyew on Monday and see some REAL football, played by a REAL football team, and backed by a REAL benefactor who knows what he's doing.

Only Ā£10 entrance fee.

Thanks for the kind invite.
But i'm afraid i'm getting my hair done on monday, so i'm out. :whistle:

Jun 22, 2005
Silup Revol":3ag7d918 said:

Only Ā£10 entrance fee.

Made up from released Argyle players who weren't good enough for league football right?

B

banana-girl

Come on ~ Barry's alright!

Anyone been on the Truro City FC Forum recently!... :lolno:

:scarf:

M

MidtownRules

Silup Revol":3hque2uc said:

Only Ā£10 entrance fee.

When did Tony Pulis manage Truro then? TOOL!

Jan 7, 2004
C'mon guys let's get this of the ground some how? I can't being 400 miles away but if this ain't a good idea what else can we do? :twisted:

B

blackbeard

Why not have a protest at Treyew Road on Sat, KH I have been told attends every Truro home game.

O

ooozzzelll

PLEASE PLEASE realise who will be the winner if you pay to go in to Truro. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

If you need to protest INSIDE a Truro game, for goodness sake go to their next close away game and join the home fans.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Hi all
This was something I mentioned a few weeks back and would at least get some coverage. I live near Truro (Falmouth) and would love to organise but I have, unfortunately, become a carer and my life plans are now being rebuilt. Whilst I cannot organise if a plan was hatched etc then I would endeavour to get a few hours away and join in.

I think you will find that for those living in Plymouth a trip to Truro is the 'nearest fixture'. Crowds there seem to be about 500 - 800 but could be dropping after 3 defeats on the bounce.
The ground is such that it wouldn't take a huge Argyle fan presence outside the ground but close up to the boundary wall to make itself heard inside the ground. I would suggest that KH may well miss the game or go into the ground thro' a turnstile if he knew about a reception.
For my part I had stopped posting on any local site that even resembled football when the deal seemed to be on - I'll restart although I am banned from one.

With lies you may get ahead in the world - but you can never go back. ~Russian proverb

Jan 7, 2004
As above it doesn't have to be inside plenty of room in the car park and outside the ground I'm sure we'd even get a few Truro fans involved.

Feb 21, 2008
How's about every Argyle fan objects to every single thing he puts forward for planning permission, it petty and may not even work but it may cause him financial penalties and lots of sleepless nights.