James Brent at PACSA Meeting 25th September | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

James Brent at PACSA Meeting 25th September

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Early notice that James Brent has kindly accepted to attend a meeting arranged by PACSA at Bodmin Town FC, on Thursday 25th September, at 7:30pm.

All PAFC supporters will be welcome and guests too. Entrance is free for PACSA members and a small donation will be requested of non members/visitors from east of the Tamar - or you can join instead for a mere tenner!

More about the format of the meeting in due course.

Parking at BTFC is easy; simply drive through the town car park and around to the clubhouse where there are plenty of free parking spaces. The venue has full disabled access.

Location details here: http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/bodmintown ... lub/FindUs

Look forward to seeing you there!

Peter Ryan for the PACSA Committee.

Mods: please sticky - thanks!

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Graham Clark":3kolkc8f said:
I attended the one with John Sheridan and John Harbin last season. It was an excellent event and the intimate venue allows for a good and healthy debate on both sides.

I wonder, for those living east of the Tamar, whether questions could be submitted to be asked at the meeting. It may of course the first opportunity to directly question the Chairman if the promised supporters meeting has not been arranged bearing in mind there is only one Saturday game at Home Park in September.
:think:
for a small donation to PACSA funds, perhaps :whistle:

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Graham Clark":3er3koar said:
I wonder, for those living east of the Tamar, whether questions could be submitted to be asked at the meeting. It may of course the first opportunity to directly question the Chairman if the promised supporters meeting has not been arranged bearing in mind there is only one Saturday game at Home Park in September.

Thanks for this Graham.

We did foresee that this could be an opportunity for all supporters, not just Cornish ones, hence the open invitation. I am fairly sure that we can organise a method by which questions from people being unable to attend, be they from Plymouth or further afield, can be asked of James. I'll get back to you when I have checked with t' Committee!

Someone has also asked whether or not the meeting can be recorded and posted on You Tube. I need to look into that - it would require James's permission firstly and then a little bit of technical assistance but it is not rocket science I expect. Again, give me a bit of time and I'll respond on that.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
As a new member of PACSA this seems a shame.

All of the outlying supporters clubs, and I think I've been to them all, have been open and some very robust questions have been asked BY THE PEOPLE ThAT ATTEND.

Now it seems that this meeting is being held in Bodmin with questions being asked bt those not willing (and unable admittedly) to go.

Surely a Plymouth based Q&A can be set up easilty can't it?

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
Fair point Ian.
Even if questions were asked by non attendees, the vast majority of the meeting would be for those there.
Anyway, let's see what others think too and then the PACSA Committee can come to a decision.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
I was thinking of making the trip but if the bulk of the questions are going to be by faceless people I will give it a miss.

This is an ideal opportunity for the AFT to organise a Q&A in Plymouth, there silence has been deafening on this opportunity.

May 3, 2007
Liskeard, Cornwall
dunlop":1iyihj3t said:
I was thinking of making the trip but if the bulk of the questions are going to be by faceless people I will give it a miss.

This is an ideal opportunity for the AFT to organise a Q&A in Plymouth, there silence has been deafening on this opportunity.

See the post above yours: at the very least, the bulk of questions will be made by those there.

So, I hope you can come down to Cornwall and enjoy the evening!

Edited to remove an OTT comment (apols!).

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Green Rhino":hib6bgxm said:
dunlop":hib6bgxm said:

See the post above yours: at the very least, the bulk of questions will be made by those there.

The AFT is busy making nice community links instead of doing its job so I hope you can come down to Cornwall and enjoy the evening!

Hi GR
Those in attendance will not necessarily ask the bulk of the questions a statement should be made about the agenda so hopefully I will make the trip.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Green Rhino":31eltii9 said:
No, Graham, the answer is for supporters to come to Bodmin. That's why we set the meeting up! Or send a pm to Verte! :)
I believe we have a committee meeting the week before Peter, so hopefully we can release further info closer to the date :thumbup: