James Brent at PACSA Meeting 25th September | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

James Brent at PACSA Meeting 25th September

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Green Rhino":f6dsc9tm said:
Bump - can we have this restickied please. thanks.

We'll sticky it again closer to the time, as we do with similar distant meetings etc. :thumbs:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Can we ask James what he thinks of proper pasties, now that he'll be in the land of the real deals?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Womble":18a6vhhr said:
What sort of person could possibly have a problem with a few people who cant attend mailing some questions in?
possibly someone who turns up and doesn't have time for their own question to be answered because a 'proxy' has asked loads of questions from 'non attendees'.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's not rocket science is it Paul?

Those that turn up don't want to listen to question after question from people that for whatever reason can't attend.

Unless of course they're branch members who have a valid reason for non attendance.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
IJN":17gz5cgx said:

Those that turn up don't want to listen to question after question from people that for whatever reason can't attend.

Unless of course they're branch members who have a valid reason for non attendance.
as membership secretary, i'll know who those are Ian :thumbs:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Following our committee meeting on Wednesday, we'd like to make the following announcement regarding the format of the evening:-

Priority will be given to questions from the floor by those in attendance on the evening.
Written questions may be asked on the night if time allows.
Questions should be emailed to jannersjournal@tiscali.co.uk, to include the name and address of the sender.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Thanks for the sticky Mods. very much appreciated.
Any chance you can move the hijacked bits since my announcement to the usual place please?

EDIT
Thanks once again.

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
IJN":32w27oef said:

Bit discriminatory really. No - very discriminatory actually. OK for certain people to have questions read but not OK for others. I'm absolutely certain that if this was an employer / TU meeting this type of discrimination would not happen.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
tigertony":3en1snke said:
IJN":3en1snke said:

Bit discriminatory really. No - very discriminatory actually. OK for certain people to have questions read but not OK for others. I'm absolutely certain that if this was an employer / TU meeting this type of discrimination would not happen.
Really?
Please read the committee's statement above.
Thanks

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
tigertony":1jux83zr said:
IJN":1jux83zr said:

Errrr it's not an employer or a TU for a start and secondly why would either let people who are not employed by them or part of their union ask questions?

LG's statement is over and above what I would have expected.