4 offers on the table for a striker | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

4 offers on the table for a striker

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
HC Green":25djs07p said:
Leon Horn":25djs07p said:
Spoke to a very high authority figure at Argyle yesterday. Lambert definitely NOT on radar.

Perhaps he has heard how hard Adams makes the players train and he doesn't fancy it, the players were all in for training early yesterday morning.
There weren't many cars parked inside the ground

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Makes me think if Adams said this in the interview to try and get the players to hurry up and make a decision.
I know people has said this but where has the money from the FA cup run gone? Along with Nelsons money?
I know we've had money problems before and old Brenty boy could be worried about it happening again, but now is surely the time to back Adams and give him some money to buy a striker. The clock is clicking.

What ever happened to the Everton youngster joining us?

Apr 30, 2017
Argyleloyal87":2h830p1j said:
Makes me think if Adams said this in the interview to try and get the players to hurry up and make a decision.
I know people has said this but where has the money from the FA cup run gone? Along with Nelsons money?
I know we've had money problems before and old Brenty boy could be worried about it happening again, but now is surely the time to back Adams and give him some money to buy a striker. The clock is clicking.

Recently had an op on his leg

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argyleloyal87":1c38vw6t said:

the fa cup money and nelsons transfer fee was spent on running the business and the winter training in spain etc etc.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Argyleloyal87":2l264qmg said:

"Old Brenty Boy" stated that he wouldn't bail the club out again. Whilst it is brilliant that we have a fan involved such as Simon Hallett and his wife willing and able to prop the club up to finish the stadium and has had more financial clout since his involvement, it took almost 6 years of James Brent's (I think that's his name and not really too hard to spell!) stewardship of the club for it to be a worthwhile investment and there were precious few of them around those six years ago.

On a personal note. I fail to see why terms such as Brenty Boy or just calling him Brent need to be used. Whether you or anyone still feel the need to show him some respect it was he and his family that saved the club and for that alone you and others ought not to be so xxxx about it.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Ade the green":18oxw2u9 said:
Argyleloyal87":18oxw2u9 said:

"Old Brenty Boy" stated that he wouldn't bail the club out again. Whilst it is brilliant that we have a fan involved such as Simon Hallett and his wife willing and able to prop the club up to finish the stadium and has had more financial clout since his involvement, it took almost 6 years of James Brent's (I think that's his name and not really too hard to spell!) stewardship of the club for it to be a worthwhile investment and there were precious few of them around those six years ago.

Well Said

On a personal note. I fail to see why terms such as Brenty Boy or just calling him Brent need to be used. Whether you or anyone still feel the need to show him some respect it was he and his family that saved the club and for that alone you and others ought not to be so xxxx about it.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Ade the green":17g7rl9z said:
Argyleloyal87":17g7rl9z said:

Give your head a wobble, just because I said old Brenty boy don't mean I'm being (removed by Site Admin) about it, we do owe him a lot for saving us and I do respect him for that.

It's time for him to dip in his own pockets and (removed by Site Admin) money into the club and by doing that is to back Adams with a bit of transfer money, yes we paid for a striker in January but that's isn't just near enough.
And once again I wasn't tying to be (removed by Site Admin ) because I called him old Brenty boy

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Argyleloyal87":1oapd4lc said:
Ade the green":1oapd4lc said:
Argyleloyal87":1oapd4lc said:

Give your head a wobble, just because I said old Brenty boy don't mean I'm being xxxx about it, we do owe him a lot for saving us and I do respect him for that.

It's time for him to dip in his own pockets and xxxx money into the club and by doing that is to back Adams with a bit of transfer money, yes we paid for a striker in January but that's isn't just near enough.
And once again I wasn't tying to be xxxx because I called him old Brenty boy
If the club doesn't have the money, the club shouldn't spend the money.

Jul 29, 2010
Argy1e":8zdx8lkn said:
If the club doesn't have the money, the club shouldn't spend the money.
That, by now, should be a maxim that EVERY fan fully understands.

That a 'loosen the purse strings' mentality is increasingly creeping back into posts is, for me, the mother of all facepalms :sad:

Nov 11, 2012
Keyham
Just listened to DA interview after last night game and it don't seem anything is going to happen soon. A number of premiership clubs are still trying to make 4 or 5 signings so its no wonder we well probably have to wait till the deadline before we well find out if our targets well be available. I am sure DA have a back up plan if his main targets don't happen.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Argyleloyal87":1e1ymh09 said:
Ade the green":1e1ymh09 said:
Argyleloyal87":1e1ymh09 said:

On a personal note. I fail to see why terms such as Brenty Boy or just calling him Brent need to be used. Whether you or anyone still feel the need to show him some respect it was he and his family that saved the club and for that alone you and others ought not to be so anal about it.

Give your head a wobble, just because I said old Brenty boy don't mean I'm being (removed by Site Admin) about it, we do owe him a lot for saving us and I do respect him for that.

It's time for him to dip in his own pockets and (removed by Site Admin) money into the club and by doing that is to back Adams with a bit of transfer money, yes we paid for a striker in January but that's isn't just near enough.
And once again I wasn't tying to be (removed by Site Admin ) because I called him old Brenty boy

It's my opinion that using expressions like "Brenty boy" are disrespectful. If it's not yours than fair enough, you aren't the only one that shows this sort of lack of respect that no doubt you wish for yourself from others. Judging by your "(removed byAdmin)" you seem to have a problem getting your point across without the need for insults. Says it all really.