A favour from that tiny Devon neighbour | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

A favour from that tiny Devon neighbour

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Ideal scenario for me is that they win today and get battered in the play off Semis. Should they lose today, which incidentally I expect, then I just hope Carlisle put them to the sword. They are a tinpot club with a tinpot ground. Exeter have a fine Rugby team because it's a Rugby town their football club is an irrelevant sideshow and they are punching above their weight in League Two.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Today will be the first time ever Argyle fans at Home Park cheer an Exeter goal. :)

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
A first. Never thought we would hear an Exeter win celebrated at HP, hope it never happens again. On to Grimsby.

Jan 27, 2012
I hope they get promoted- it would've good for Argyle. Great day for Torquay as well. I just hope their off field problems can sort themselves out. The club was purchased by some dodgy owners who are into property development. Sound familiar ?

Apr 30, 2011
I'd be happy for Exeter to get promoted so we can turn them over again next season! Our only true derby game, of course we want to play them. It's pointless having a rivalry unless there are actual games to have a rivalry over. That's why 14000 turn out to watch when we play them.

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Had a tenner accumulator on all 3 Devon clubs winning today and need Argyle to win the league for another £130.... Fingers crossed!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Small margins and luck. Exeter's second goal came after their penalty was saved, the follow up was saved and then the third attempt was scored.
The third goal was a complete howler from a Doncaster defender as the last man allowing a free run at goal.

Feb 15, 2005
All the hyperbole stated on here but Argyle's fans were celebrating Exeterscum being 2-1 and the 3-1 up and so I hope they gain promotion as I enjoy the Devon derbies. Big crowds and partisan atmospheres whats not to like FFS?

Jul 29, 2010
Quite, it's six points in the bank for next season apart from anything else.

Well done Exeter, and thanks :clap:

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
I really don't get the thinking behind wanting Exeter smashed in the play offs. We are going into a league where most away games are up north. Who in the right mind would rather watch Argyle v Stevenage next season in front of 7000 rather than a local derby against Exeter in front of 15000. One atmosphere non existent, the other a proper edge of the seat sing your heart out for 90 minutes job. Not one other side in the play offs can provide a local away day and a full house at Home Park next season. Lucky if it's half full. On top of that, we have a decent record against them. Bring em on I say.