Adams out | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams out

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
up_the_line":1iy5pnoa said:
Well good luck to you if you think he has any idea how to keep this team in this division. The evidence is clearly compelling

Rubbish. I suppose you wanted Warnock sacked too when he lost the first 5 games of the 95/96 season.

What a silly attention seeking troll you are.

Mar 14, 2009
UTL. Did you see the game?

Whilst it wasn't good, MK Dons were awful. We only have to finish above four bad teams.

6 games in....where is your backbone....you are the equivalent to that Leyton Orient chairman of last season. You would have 5 managers at least in a season the way you carry on.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
If you think he's going to get us anywhere fair play
9 defeats in 26 at home says otherwise
Any other manager would be hounded out of their club for that record

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
UTL, why don't you take a break for a couple of hours and chill out a little.

Feb 25, 2011
Saltash
Far too early for talk of sacking the manager. I cannot foresee the board sacking him, even if we were languishing in the bottom four in a few months time.

I do however think that Adams needs to reflect on certain aspects of his own performance and decisions that he is making.

He is known to be stubborn. If certain things aren't working, we need to make some changes.

Start the team that finished today's game (plus an extra player to make it eleven).

I don't think Cifti has done enough to earn his place in the team and I haven't been impressed with him. I think he should be starting Tuesday's game on the bench.

Adams has a chance to show us all if he is the excellent manager he thinks he is. He may need to be a little creative / get out of his comfort zone, but that's life sometimes!

Sep 2, 2006
Paignton
Attention seeking thread. Clearly revels in our defeats.
Was nowhere to be seen after each win last season
Get a girlfriend or something to satisfy your need for attention!
Thank you

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
I wouldn't normally dignify this read with a reply but all I will say is that this is the time for DA to show what he's made of - isn't this the first time at Argyle that he's found his team near the relegation zone?