Adams songs? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Adams songs?

Apr 27, 2009
Pilgrimfather":7xupp7ho said:
Greenford":7xupp7ho said:
As well as a chant for Adams as I have mentioned on other posts I still think we need a chant for Carl Mchugh

Carl McHugh would fit well with Agadoo - cheesy I know, but everyone knows the tune.

Thanks for that ! Bloody song stuck in my head now !

Caaarl McccHugh Hugh, Hugh.......... :greensmile:

Jul 7, 2005
Stonehouse Mike":1ca7bplq said:
chunkymonkey78":1ca7bplq said:
This was discussed on the Scottish mourinho thread a while back.

I came up with this but it needs tweaking by one of the lyrical gangsters in the Devonport End ;)

There's Reid, there's Brunt, there's Hartley,
There's Luke, Mchugh, two Harveys,
There's Sawyer, Jervis, Carey,
The Addams family....

Ner-ner-ner-ner.....

:thumbs:

Not sure how you get Boetang into that though..........

Hiram should have his own song. Listen to The Eton Boating Song (available on Youtube!! :) ). There's plenty for someone to work on there.

I'm sure James Brent could fill you in on the original lyrics. :)

P

Positively Green

A chant for Carl McHugh.
I have been thinking for a while - sung to the tune of "All Together Now" (The Beatles).
"All together now - Carl McHugh"
:scarf:

Apr 30, 2015
I offered this on the Scottish Mourinho thread:

How about this, sung to the tune of Rod Stewart's "Sailing":

Derek Adams, Derek Adams, Derek Adams, We love you,

Derek Adams, Derek Adams, Derek Adams, Och aye the noo!

There was just one comment on it before the thread died and it was by IJN. Couldn't decide from what you said whether you liked it Ian, or just thought it was funny, ridiculous or that I'm daft. Wouldn't be the first time I'd been thought of as daft if so!

We could always replace the last 4 words of the song with "Yes we do"

I don't post very often but when I do it often seems to near enough kill the thread. So this could be subject closed!

Sep 12, 2015
We are sailing we are sailing up the league up the league,we are sailing to higher waters hopefully hopefully,Derek Adams Derek Adams Derek Adams is are man is are man,to lead us there you will see.you will see, Start again etc. Would be good to see Derek on stage with Rod Stewart singing it, ha

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
At the risk of repeating myself;

Hartley to the left of me
Nelson to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle Mchugh

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge.":1qgppp3l said:
Something as simple as "Derek give us a wave" would suffice, seemed a weekly thing under Sheridan & Fletcher, hasn't been sung once yet this season.

Do agree with Ian, it is a bit strange.
It was at Wimbledon when he was right in front of the Argyle fans, he shook his head in what looked almost like disapproval, might be why it hasn't been repeated (if it hasn't been)

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
Argy1e":3qweri2a said:
Cobi Budge.":3qweri2a said:
Something as simple as "Derek give us a wave" would suffice, seemed a weekly thing under Sheridan & Fletcher, hasn't been sung once yet this season.

Do agree with Ian, it is a bit strange.
It was at Wimbledon when he was right in front of the Argyle fans, he shook his head in what looked almost like disapproval, might be why it hasn't been repeated (if it hasn't been)

Hahaha! That is brilliant! :funny:

Jul 29, 2010
I love that :clap:

He's the manager, not a performing seal poised to wave a flipper on demand. Good on him.

Nov 4, 2012
Not an Adams song but IF we're still top of of the league, to the tune of Anarchy in the UK:

I am an Argyle fan,
I am a Plymothian
Adams's Barmy Green and White army
we're PAFC and we're top the league
Cos I, Wanna be, Green Army