Additional Un - Budgeted Income (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Additional Un - Budgeted Income (merged)

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
jerryatricjanner":237azhle said:
I guess many will disagree but I would put virtually all of the 2 million or so unbudgeted income together with the Simon Hallett money to do the best grandstand refurbishment we can and provide us with the best capacity and income producing facilities we can get for our money. The fact that our debts from admin are gone and with gates averaging 9,000 plus it should enable us to have a playing budget to allow us to be competitive while the stand is being done even in League 1. Then with the increased match day and non match day income coming in we ought to be in a better position to push on for the championship and hopefully establish ourselves better than on previous occasions.

Agree with this, invest for the long term benefit of the club.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
What ever the unbudgted income is I would be tempted to add it to Hallett's £5m and improve what we can afford grandstand and training wise.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Stuart House":32s9qgyk said:
What ever the unbudgted income is I would be tempted to add it to Hallett's £5m and improve what we can afford grandstand and training wise.

We would need to strengthen should be go up. In which case we'd need to do save a chunk for that. I'm definitely not adverse to spending some on the grandstand though for sure.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Andy_Tall":y8c7kvsd said:
I'd take whatever number is "reported" for unbudgetted income, divide by 0.75 it to get a more realistic figure and take away 20% to give to taxman.

May be some previous losses we can offset any profit from this year to minimise the tax, but the real number is likely to be more in the region of £1M than £2M.

Jan 8, 2006
Bristol
Andy_Tall":2n8jmlvf said:
I'd take whatever number is "reported" for unbudgetted income, divide by 0.75 it to get a more realistic figure and take away 20% to give to taxman.

No need to give 20% to the tax man if we spend it. No profit no tax.

Northernlightgreen":1qm0onac said:
jerryatricjanner":1qm0onac said:
I guess many will disagree but I would put virtually all of the 2 million or so unbudgeted income together with the Simon Hallett money to do the best grandstand refurbishment we can and provide us with the best capacity and income producing facilities we can get for our money. The fact that our debts from admin are gone and with gates averaging 9,000 plus it should enable us to have a playing budget to allow us to be competitive while the stand is being done even in League 1. Then with the increased match day and non match day income coming in we ought to be in a better position to push on for the championship and hopefully establish ourselves better than on previous occasions.

Agree with this, invest for the long term benefit of the club.

Yep. The longer that grandstand stays like it is the longer it becomes a millstone around the club's neck. Make it earn it's keep.

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Frank we should be able to afford both with SH input and a minimum of at least £2million of unbudgeted income, I hope we are not the richest club in the Div 4 next year.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Knarf Reprah":dxqhgzk6 said:
Sooner have a team than a stand......

Fair enough but we can't build a successful team and sustain it on poor foundations. We need the facilities to increase income to help fund a better team. We need better facilities for potential players to attract them here. The dressing rooms and training facilities are shocking for where we aspire to be on the field.
You youngsters want everything now now now. Have a little more patience, our imminent new/refurbished stand is only a couple of years away from fruition.