Akinfenwa | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Akinfenwa

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Let's hope it doesn't make him play his socks off to advertise his services to other clubs.

Apr 30, 2011
I wouldn't be adverse to him playing for us next swason. Wouldn't necessarily be a starter but a decent plan B and would raise profile of the club.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Penmaster":2ki9hlsn said:
I wouldn't be adverse to him playing for us next swason. Wouldn't necessarily be a starter but a decent plan B and would raise profile of the club.

He's being released by a club that'll be in league 2 next season so doubt he'll be any good where we're going. :scarf:

Mar 14, 2009
Steve Evans":25br4t3s said:
this is a very subtle press release by wimbledon and i don't believe he will be released by the dons at all.beware argyle!

Not sure they would do that. That's not very respectful.

Surely its to allow Wimbledon fans to mark their respect to him and give them a chance to acknowledge what he has done for them, as it would be his last game.

L

lambanog

Announcing that he will be released so close to the game doesn't sit right with me. If it's true then surely he would not be in the squad ! If he is in the squad and actually gets on the pitch then he has a big point to prove, which is a worry.