Argyle 12 Stoke Gabriel 0 and Cullompton Sat (3pm) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle 12 Stoke Gabriel 0 and Cullompton Sat (3pm)

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Steve Evans":edvxzod1 said:
thanks dick.very surprised he didn't play with him being available for selection!

Not really, he'll be playing Saturday!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":1hivbo7n said:
Pogleswoody":1hivbo7n said:
Steve Evans":1hivbo7n said:
Knarf Reprah":1hivbo7n said:
Anyone else think 12-0 is A pointless exercise
no because it is priceless game time for other players.

and no red cards!! :scarf:

On a card note, what obscure FA ruling allows Carey to play SWL and not F League One?

Yeah .. I thought that!! :oops: :shock: :oops:

Feb 8, 2005
999mattyg":si58mi5w said:
Steve Evans":si58mi5w said:
thanks dick.very surprised he didn't play with him being available for selection!

Not really, he'll be playing Saturday!

Having not played for a short while, I would have thought that Adams would have included him, even for just an hour, to get his match sharpness back, at least.

Perhaps he gave Sarcevic time off and he is home with his family for a short while.

Feb 28, 2016
Quintrell_Green":2nl8f3ah said:
Pogleswoody":2nl8f3ah said:
Steve Evans":2nl8f3ah said:
Knarf Reprah":2nl8f3ah said:
Anyone else think 12-0 is A pointless exercise
no because it is priceless game time for other players.

and no red cards!! :scarf:

On a card note, what obscure FA ruling allows Carey to play SWL and not F League One?

I don't know but if he wasn't allowed to play would the club be able to argue that last night should count as one of his 3 games?

Good to see Aaron Taylor back fit and playing, interesting to see him play at RB great utility player who just gets on with his job. I thought Battle had a good game as a number 4 and he still gets on the score sheet! Loved him being assertive when it come to the penalty and snatching the ball back off Carey.

Lameiras and Fletcher were just ruthless but I think SG will struggle this season cant wait for the Parkway game though that is shaping up to a really good clash.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Don't know the team but we lost 3-4 after being 3-2 up at half time and (it must be catching) we had a player sent off in the second half.

Feb 28, 2016
davie nine":1boekirn said:
Don't know the team but we lost 3-4 after being 3-2 up at half time and (it must be catching) we had a player sent off in the second half.

An own goal as well, Aaron Taylor the man sent off. On the positives another game another goal for Alex Battle. Saw the HT score and then nothing so bit of shock when I read the Indy today!