Argyle number plates | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle number plates

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
AR13YLE has now been sold to a very deserving member of the Green Army....

Aug 5, 2005
Not Argyle related but back in the 80s there was a campervan always parked in Mutley with the registration ELV1S. Wonder what that would be worth today.

Jun 6, 2011
Hi guys

I saw that there had been some recent interest (well, 2016 anyway) in PAFC number plates, so I thought I'd check back in to see if any of you are still looking for one.

I posted (with Mod permission) regarding AR61 YLE at the time I purchased it in 2011, but realised from feedback at the time that the restriction of it only being usable on a newly registered car was probably going to limit any interest, so decided to wait a while before trying to sell it.

Anyway, it's probably about time that I tried to sell it (it's been held on retention since purchase, so has never been used on a vehicle), and figured this was as good a place as any to look for potential interest.

If anyone is interested in purchasing this then please drop me a PM to let me know. Ultimately, I want to agree a private sale or put it onto eBay to let it find a fair market value, rather than use the online professional reg transfer sites who add in a ridiculous mark-up to the process.

I've linked the original post here, for info: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=55109&p=942345#p942345

If anyone has any questions then feel free to message me. I can obviously provide the various proofs of ownership, etc prior to any sale.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope you get the job done this year after last season's near-miss.

Just picked up my new plate and got it on the motor:

2enmfbl.jpg

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
The wife saw i was bidding on Pasoti for an Argyle number plate, she said why cant i have personal plates, i know have to remortgage the house.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
dunlop":3qkb9nqk said:
The wife saw i was bidding on Pasoti for an Argyle number plate, she said why cant i have personal plates, i know have to remortgage the house.

Look on the bright side! At least you can buy personalised tyres!! ;)

Aug 18, 2010
PL2
Sheriff":khwh1nd7 said:
Hi guys

I saw that there had been some recent interest (well, 2016 anyway) in PAFC number plates, so I thought I'd check back in to see if any of you are still looking for one.

I posted (with Mod permission) regarding AR61 YLE at the time I purchased it in 2011, but realised from feedback at the time that the restriction of it only being usable on a newly registered car was probably going to limit any interest, so decided to wait a while before trying to sell it.

Anyway, it's probably about time that I tried to sell it (it's been held on retention since purchase, so has never been used on a vehicle), and figured this was as good a place as any to look for potential interest.

If anyone is interested in purchasing this then please drop me a PM to let me know. Ultimately, I want to agree a private sale or put it onto eBay to let it find a fair market value, rather than use the online professional reg transfer sites who add in a ridiculous mark-up to the process.

I've linked the original post here, for info: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=55109&p=942345#p942345

If anyone has any questions then feel free to message me. I can obviously provide the various proofs of ownership, etc prior to any sale.

Good luck for the rest of the season. Hope you get the job done this year after last season's near-miss.

Sheriff, you have a PM