Argyle playing a match today (0-0 v Feyenoord) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle playing a match today (0-0 v Feyenoord)

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Great news that we managed to get a run out against a decent team in the end.
Hopefully we can arrange one more on home soil prior to the season starting ...

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
When it said behind closed doors, does this mean even the guys on the official tour were locked out? Seems a shame if they did.

So, thanks to butterflies we actually ended up with a more credible game.

Jul 14, 2008
Saturday Service":1fuhcziy said:
Drew 0-0 decent result.

More than a decent result even though it was on a training pitch. If they had a number of players with first team experience playing including the top scorer in the league last season then that is a great effort. We do need a striker though to finish chances.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ade the green":t7ii66bz said:
When it said behind closed doors, does this mean even the guys on the official tour were locked out? Seems a shame if they did.

I would have thought that they would have been Club Officials for the day.

:scarf:

Meanwhile I flew home this morning. Dispels many of the stupid myths as to how 'well connected' I am. :lol:

Those people deserved their game, that's for sure.

Jul 29, 2010
Maybe we should try this every pre season, just rock up and play the nations reigning champions.

Great stuff Argyle :clap:

PS - I particularly like the fact Feyenoord were "one of a number of clubs" who responded. Might get a second game out there yet.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":2rf60vtf said:
Ade the green":2rf60vtf said:
When it said behind closed doors, does this mean even the guys on the official tour were locked out? Seems a shame if they did.[/quote

I would have thought that they would have been Club Officials for the day.

:scarf:

Meanwhile I flew home this morning. Dispels many of the stupid myths as to how 'well connected' I am. :lol:

Those people deserved their game, that's for sure.

Glad they had their game and who knows, maybe another.

Sep 8, 2013
The outcome sounds very positive. Sounds like a good fixture to come by...and a decent result. Just need to take more of our chances now.

May 8, 2011
HC Green":1gs2i404 said:
Argyle are playing a match in Rotterdam this lunchtime. No idea who or where in Rotterdam.

And we went to Delden today to find a completely Argyle free training complex!
This week is going well!