Argyle v Bury match thread | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Bury match thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I bet i'm the only one stuck at Tampa airport

C

Cobi Budge.

Don't think we've had the ball in their half as of yet, all over us and really should be 1 0 up, missed a sitter after the defence collapsed. Lazy so far.

Step up lads, we can do this if we play like last week. And just as I write this, Talbot has a chance well saved.

Jul 29, 2010
Cobi Budge.":1eobkvav said:
"Lazy so far"

Genuine question, not being pedantic, but is that the appropriate/accurate word?

Do they really look like they're not trying, or is it just a case of them 'appearing' so due to the way Bury are coming onto them?

No rush, half time is fine, enjoy the game.

COYG's :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

Half time and this has sent the fans to sleep for periods and p*ssed us all off for periods. A game of hoofball in which neither side can keep possession, although they've been marginally better on the ball.

Lewi & Brunt largely ineffective.

Holding the midfield well in fairness. Cox is so much better than Lee.

Too deep at the back, they missed a sitter after McHugh messed up. Luke had to make a fine save after Hartley cocked up.

Nobody has been that good bar Luke.

The game is there for either side still but lacklustre is the perfect description. Need to wake up, we look dead, we miss Reuben big time but that isn't the sole problem, there's no energy throughout the team.

You'd think we'd be pumped up and confident after last week.

Jul 11, 2011
Cobi are you actually here!?!?! Cox has been caught ball watching many times hence why their right back has been doing well the midfield is supposed to move across to cover and that has not been happening.

Lee can turn defence into attack, cox cannot! I like cox but he has been poor today.

Overall the only player putting in challenges and getting physical is Holmes.