Argyle v Bury match thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Bury match thread

Jul 29, 2010
Pilgrim61":1g57cw9m said:
X Isle":1g57cw9m said:
Pilgrim61":1g57cw9m said:
Anytime we get a remotely decent crowd at home we stutter....CMON ARGYLE

So Argo that :roll:

It's almost like we cannot cope with a bit of success once we start to get in the mix.

It's always been Argo's way in fairness but it's why I don't think we're going anywhere this season.

For a couple of seasons now we've been a feast or famine side, win a few then go on a winless run.

Need to get back to winning ways straight away, another 3-4 game doldrum spell and it'll be over.

Jul 29, 2010
Down to 8th, Newport have taken us too.

8 points off automatic.

Need immediate bouncebackability :sad:

May 22, 2006
We have that though. Nobody saw the 4-game unbeaten run coming after Hartlepool.
Turn that frown upside down. :)

Jul 29, 2010
Pogleswoody":3m4gkoiz said:
I've got a complaint ! Argyle should be stronger quicker and better! As already stated: not under this muppet!

12 points from 15, come on :roll:

I'd had enough post 'Pool but that stat must surely count for something. Not the time for knee jerk reactions, we just need to start winning again ASAP.

Jan 29, 2010
Why at 1 0 down would anyone in their right mind take of a centre forward and replace him with an out of form full back ?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Only Argyle can record a great derby victory one week then follow it up with abject failure before a good home crowd the next. It's also symptomatic of Sheridan's tenure. It's all or nothing most of the time when even a draw would have been a decent result after going behind. Do the players get the same feeling of resignation that I do when they go a goal down?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
X Isle":3rxd88ff said:
Pogleswoody":3rxd88ff said:
I've got a complaint ! Argyle should be stronger quicker and better! As already stated: not under this muppet!

12 points from 15, come on :roll:

I'd had enough post 'Pool but that stat must surely count for something. Not the time for knee jerk reactions, we just need to start winning again ASAP.

I have doubted Sheridan's ability to organise, motivate and train a winning team for two years now. Don't like his (non) 'style' of play.
Sorry but the four wins on the trot is the 'knee jerk', being beaten at home, waving the white flag and playing fullbacks upfront is the 'norm'. :sad: