Argyle v Crewe Match day Thread | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Crewe Match day Thread

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
lipsonlad67":i5nljw5g said:
BHS":i5nljw5g said:
Unbelievable Jeff!
Fantastic glad I got my ticket for Grimsby
COYGs!!!!!!!

Really pleased I've got mine too. Our season is going all the way to the wire. Who'd have thought we'd be in this position with one game to go a few weeks ago? :scarf:

Steve Evans ( PASOTI 1 )

Heathrow Green

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 12, 2011
An airport just outside London
Hope, a great lass by the way, has a way of giving to those who believe.

At Liverpool she was there and carried us home.

Today she was there to lead us to the top of the league.

Will she be there next week? Who knows? Do you believe?

Mar 14, 2009
moles40":318dfhbb said:
Cobi Budge":318dfhbb said:
I've been tinted and positive all season, but that was absolutely dreadful, should be 3 or 4 down.

Metal_Green_Mickey":318dfhbb said:
Crewe killing us out wide.

Simply by getting the ball out wide and in early. The full backs are easily beaten with pace.
I
Argyle have been pedistrian. Slow in the build up. Often taking extra touches when not needed.

We lack a ball winner. The midfield chase shadows.

Crewe seem to have a number of youngsters playing and yet show more experience in how to play football and pass the ball. We make things look so difficult.

The football is disapointing. Can only improve.
Always the same MGM ,another lucky win???
Score now ??? :lol:

Lol....some of you guys are abit werid. I was there and Argyle were lucky not to be a couple of goals down after the first half.

Yet some of you choose top pick on my posts when people said worse things.

There are a number of posts about how poor we played first half. I put it as constructive as l could. Yet some of you just cant face facts of when we play bad.

Second half we changed the formation. We were more postive and we got our rewards. However, for 20 mins of the start of the second half we huffed and puffed without really troubling them. However, we never gave up.....

Some of you make me laugh because you obviously dont read what l put and just rather target someone to rant at .lol....

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
lipsonlad67":29cbzifm said:
BHS":29cbzifm said:
Unbelievable Jeff!
Fantastic glad I got my ticket for Grimsby
COYGs!!!!!!!

Really pleased I've got mine too. Our season is going all the way to the wire. Who'd have thought we'd be in this position with one game to go a few weeks ago? :scarf:

Superb finish to the season will be singing loud and proud in the Jimmy Osmond stand next week, would never have thought the season would have finished as it has after watching the first game. We will be painting Grimsby green come Saturday!