Argyle v Crewe Match day Thread | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Crewe Match day Thread

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Grimsby with nothing to play for and a shadow of the side before Christmas and us with the best away record and everything to play for. We can do this.

M

Monkey Nuts

jerryatricjanner":3a726972 said:
Grimsby with nothing to play for and a shadow of the side before Christmas and us with the best away record and everything to play for. We can do this.

Now wouldn't yet another away win, to seal the title, be pretty much the perfect ending?!?!?!

Apr 5, 2008
Cobi Budge":28l1fjx4 said:
I've been tinted and positive all season, but that was absolutely dreadful, should be 3 or 4 down.

Metal_Green_Mickey":28l1fjx4 said:
Crewe killing us out wide.

Simply by getting the ball out wide and in early. The full backs are easily beaten with pace.
I
Argyle have been pedistrian. Slow in the build up. Often taking extra touches when not needed.

We lack a ball winner. The midfield chase shadows.

Crewe seem to have a number of youngsters playing and yet show more experience in how to play football and pass the ball. We make things look so difficult.

The football is disapointing. Can only improve.
Always the same MGM ,another lucky win???
Score now ??? :lol:

E

Ed east stand

In 2012 Derek led us to the First Division title-a huge achievement
C-eyIQWWsAAQqsO.jpg

Back then I never imagined that 5 years later he would be with Argyle and top of league 2 in England. Well done folks. Keeping my fingers crossed you can go all the way now.
Onwards and Upwards.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003