Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Shrewsbury match thread

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Dec 2, 2010
However scrappy it is we need the win.....looking for the DA & GA to inspire them on in second half.

CMONNNN!

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Not outclassed by any stretch. Shrews no threat at goal and easily dealt with by Songo’o. Last 15 mins pushed further up and created 2/3 good chances. Carey deliveries are better. ATS not out of his depth and looks comfortable against shrews winger.

This is there to be won 2nd half.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Better last 15 and for all Shrewsburys possession, we've had the best chances and should really be at least 1up. Shrewsbury haven't created anything.

ATS possibly the worst player I've seen since administration days. He's probably having a decent game for him, but he looks non league to me.

Oct 31, 2015
Been the better team first half still no goals in the first half this season though. The new player has made the midfield stronger and Carey, Sarc and Fletch were causing issues in the last 10. Shame Sarc had to go off injured

Sawyer has had a bit of a mare but has settled as the game has gone on.

Songo awesome as ever

Shrewsbury wont be as bad second half because they have not been very good. Fleetwood had more about them.

Mar 23, 2008
Poor half generally but finished very strongly. Typically Fletcher isolated and midfield too deep, Shrewsbury look bang average.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
We looked a division apart for the first 30, then we suddenly seemed to get more confident and ended the half well on top.
Let's keep it up second half.

Aug 11, 2013
warney":ae3gztok said:
Sarce off injured. Jervis on.
That’s the only positive I take from first half. We look non league. No composure.

Backwards backwards sideways then lump it. Concede possession for 10 minutes. Win it back. Pass pass keeper lump it. Repeat.

Complete torture. One shot on target. Poor.

Jan 14, 2007
arrythewurzel":3458u44p said:
warney":3458u44p said:
That’s the only positive I take from first half. We look non league. No composure.

Backwards backwards sideways then lump it. Concede possession for 10 minutes. Win it back. Pass pass keeper lump it. Repeat.

Spot on.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
arrythewurzel":6no2s40c said:
warney":6no2s40c said:

Did you go for an early half time pint?

Feb 2, 2007
We are playing such a basic game plan that the only way we score will be a set piece. One attack on their goal came about from open play. Madness.

Shrews have looked organised but nothing more

Ref is usual lenient with away side and tough on Argyle.

0-0 will be the best we get despite 5 mins of attacking.

Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Emeraldinho":108qgtif said:
Devizes Green":108qgtif said:
Are we seriously just lumping balls up to young Fletch ?
Yes we are and its an utter, utter waste of time.

No. More balls to him came from the midfield area. Not to feet is the problem but then he is being marked out of game but a big defender.