Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD

Mar 21, 2013
Well it doesn't cover up what's sounded like a poor performance but it's a point, stops the confidence being knocked by a home defeat & keeps us unbeaten in 2, lot of work to be done before bury though, lucky.

Dec 3, 2005
Out of JAIL - great stuff - time wasting, serves you right Stevenage lol

A point when you play below par - is great, thank you REF :)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
90:00 +7:57 Goal scored

Penalty conceded by Bira Dembele (Stevenage) with a hand ball in the penalty area.

Goal! Goal! Plymouth Argyle 1, Stevenage 1. Deane Smalley (Plymouth Argyle) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the high centre of the goal.
90:00 +7:57

Jan 7, 2013
Well well well, take the point all day long, p poor performance but battled for the point in the end! Special mention to the ref for adding on more time than he should have (who's a banker now ey)!

Green army!!

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Centre Circle":2p8od9rm said:
Very lucky point there!
I feel for Stevenage. OK I'm a liar.
We play carp
We're leggy
No-one on form and a point grabbed.
Bit like Luggy used to do eh ?

Funny thing is that ''Flashscore'' had FT at 0-1 so off I go to kick my suitcase and wander back and WTF! :scarf:

Wonder how many missed that walking home :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
Quintrell_Green":15n772wa said:
Verte":15n772wa said:
What's annoying is that we have shown that we can play and play well, just not today!

Last season it was called a lack of consistency. What is it called this season?

Erm, a lack of consistency still? :think:

Most definitely a point gained, doesn't sound like we ever had a sniff at three of 'em tonight :sad:

Celebrate the wins, take the draws and forget the defeats. The league wasn't won on Saturday and it's not been lost tonight, onwards.

P

Paul_Roberts

A disappointing result, though great resilience to keep going right to the death.

Hopefully Norburn is fit for the weekend and Sheridan is able to start fielding his strongest 11 consistently. All these changes in midfield aren't helping at this stage of the season.