Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Yeah, this is great guys, keep them updates coming!

Jan 7, 2013
Stevenage seem to be coming more into the game now, would imagine the stats are rather even, no real chances since Reid's..

Jul 29, 2010
clokey84":35egjo5q said:
Not much happening, argyle sounding the better team attack wise..

Glad you said 'sounding' fella, I had visions of you having paid your hard earned shekels to be there only to spend the whole game online :shock:

In game posts should really be from commentary listeners to non commentary PASOTIites. No-one else has any business spoiling their game and depriving Argyle of their voice for the gratuity of the far flung.

Jan 7, 2013
X Isle":j62sa6ay said:
clokey84":j62sa6ay said:
Not much happening, argyle sounding the better team attack wise..

Glad you said 'sounding' fella, I had visions of you having paid your hard earned shekels to be there only to spend the whole game online :shock:

In game posts should really be from commentary listeners to non commentary PASOTIites. No-one else has any business spoiling their game and depriving Argyle of their voice for the gratuity of the far flung.
Coming straight from the mouth of radio Devon this mate.. just keeping those guys without the luxury of this fine commentary up to date :) I'd imagine lots are on their phones though, not a lot happening!