Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle v Stevenage MATCH THREAD

C

Cobi Budge.

HT.

Feels like a pre season, so slow, such an awful game of football.

We look like we've taken sleeping pills before coming out.

Lewi punched in the face by their defender in a tackle, nothing given. Plenty of other controversial incidents, awful weak ref, although Mellor should have been sent off so I guess it slightly worked for us.

Cox isn't fit, Reid looks knackered and is refusing to chase anything, very strange from him, even Nelson has looked dodgy, Hartley has had to grab and shake him awake a few times. They've completely dominated the midfield.

On the plus side, Lewi has been great & Banton not bad. Harvey hardly involved.

Need to step it up and get the fans excited, worst atmosphere I've ever heard at HP and I've only missed one home game in 8 years.

Come on Sheridan, wake them up. Here's desperately hoping for better in the second half, Leyton Orient style.

Mar 21, 2013
Sure I've heard "the worst atmosphere I've ever heard" at least at one point every home game since looking on pasoti, if that continues soon it'll have to be literally empty in the stadium with no supporters there for that to actually be true.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Sounds like we need to either step up a gear or make a tactical change to open up the game.

Apr 20, 2011
Tetbury
Tugboat":23v6gdx7 said:
Sounds like we need to either step up a gear or make a tactical change to open up the game.

We need to play like we did on Saturday! Perhaps shows the difference a big, supportive crowd can make?